Masha - Home activities #1

Noldus

7 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

Guess I’ll have to double-check my video. Maybe it is somebody who looks a lot like this guy. Oh well....

Last year, in early September I'm not mistaken, another dark boy passed by the apartment, but his odds on sex were very low.

4 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

He is one of two male prostitutes (speculation) called in to service her. This is his second visit. The first time he visited, no sex for 3 days. Masha is always in control.

You're theory couldn't be anymore off. It's weird, I don't even know what fantasy land you got it from not only because it has been discussed here but also because ALL their conversations are in English and for the most part (except for when the music is blasting) it's all very audible. 

18 hours ago, ze81 said:

Personaly i am enjoying the latest days,after months of just girls "shows" with the boring clleaning lady etc is nice to have some action in the house again.Other day the cute girl(full of tats)was some time in house with the dude,hope all this recent events means house will return to old style(good one)instead of the barca girl style place it looked for the latest months.What we are seing now is Masha house at their best and its fine.

* I personally wouldn't describe The Cleaning Lady as 'boring', she's not really a 'looker' (but very many guys here think differently), but she's interesting in her own way.  Some guys will find her boring because she doesn't take her clothes off and 'show' - that's not what she's there for, she's there to clean, and she does a good job of it. 👍

• Like 3

8 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

I am pretty sure he has no choice (his job). Clearly, Masha is not a good lay. But he can get her off (his job). Masha is royalty at RLC. As are Nelly and Bogdan.

* And so is Leora (the masturbation queen, apparently) ... or has she now went out of fashion with the guys?  🧐

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, rado07 said:

Where did she find him?
I think she met him on a sex dating app
Enter your profile, preferences, make chat, make calls... and it works
... or how would you interpret the call he is making?

She says of herself that she is not very social and also a little shy. So this is a great way to find the "right" partner

* Oh yeah? ... and she's also a virgin 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, rado07 said:

Where did she find him?
I think she met him on a sex dating app
Enter your profile, preferences, make chat, make calls... and it works
... or how would you interpret the call he is making?

She says of herself that she is not very social and also a little shy. So this is a great way to find the "right" partner

* Probably at a bus stop 😄

• Thanks 3

They are having another round in the bedroom right now. She should bring a guy home more often. I have never watched Masha as much as I have done in the last 2 days. Not in years, anyway. Masha has pretty amazing and varied sex all in all. And it is super nice to hear to hear her speak almost perfect English. 

💖💝 THANK YOU MASHA! 💝💖

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

One thing for sure they are having great times,two fucking machines.And its funny seing,listening Masha trying to speack in english😅.He just asked her..did you come?And she sayed..yes..then kinda yes😁.With money or not involved still cool to watch them.

• Like 1