Eliska & Pepik Weekend Vacations

On 11/27/2020 at 2:02 AM, ddhm said:

Complicated and strange apartment , as we have said , cursed 🤩 . I still wonder why the hate to Hakeem , so much entertaining with all the girls he was bringing home and his Casanova tactics ☺️ You could never expect who would be next and also what he would say to convince them for sex . 

A couple we have that looks stable and no social life improvement and with the girl suffering from personal issues . Let’s see if during Christmas maybe some socializing occurs with visits and so on , otherwise it will be the period that they will for sure have lots of away days to celebrate the period elsewhere . 

"Lets see if during christmas maybe some socializing occurs with visits",based on the bad joke this couple is in site i would say wil be more like two,three weeks "vacations" during December and Cristmas.home alone hd GIF

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"Lets see if during christmas maybe some socializing occurs with visits",based on the bad joke this couple is in site i would say wil be more like two,three weeks "vacations" during December and Cristmas.home alone hd GIF

I don’t have the crystal ball to predict but according to what we have seen , it looks that it will be as you say . In case they stay though , I hope we don’t see Eliska drank , I think then we would say for sure that it would have been better if they were really going on holidays . 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t have the crystal ball to predict but according to what we have seen , it looks that it will be as you say . In case they stay though , I hope we don’t see Eliska drank , I think then we would say for sure that it would have been better if they were really going on holidays . 

As long as rlc allows them to go in endless "vacations" they will go and go,no reason to think cristmas will be any diferent.Just look at when they gone for one week "vacations" rlc only putted the info..one week later but how today the travel info is already taken out..without any living alcoolic,bulimic soul in house🙁.

30 minutes ago, ze81 said:

As long as rlc allows them to go in endless "vacations" they will go and go,no reason to think cristmas will be any diferent.Just look at when they gone for one week "vacations" rlc only putted the info..one week later but how today the travel info is already taken out..without any living alcoolic,bulimic soul in house🙁.

As human beings , let’s hope the best for the girl .. as participants , let’s hope that it gets better because now it is like we watch 9 apartments . 

• Upvote 1

Indeed we are payment all rlc houses,so we are pay

15 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

And people are Paying for ever how many rlc has.         dos equis facepalm GIF by Dos Equis Gifs to the World

For years i want rlc to have an option(that will never happen)were we can choose what houses we want to see and pay.That way terrible nonsense houses like this one wouldnt be online anymore because a lot of users wouldnt pay a cent to watch(well not watch lol) someone that its always out in "vacations" and dont do shitt in houses.Sasly we are paying for this JOKE.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/1/2020 at 2:04 PM, ze81 said:

Indeed we are payment all rlc houses,so we are pay

For years i want rlc to have an option(that will never happen)were we can choose what houses we want to see and pay.That way terrible nonsense houses like this one wouldnt be online anymore because a lot of users wouldnt pay a cent to watch(well not watch lol) someone that its always out in "vacations" and dont do shitt in houses.Sasly we are paying for this JOKE.

I don't think that's such a good idea. RLC should be interested in having interesting people in the cast. E&P should have been filtered out in casting.

• Like 2

LOL travel case ready🤣🤣.Time to rlc putvtravel info for the 35 time🤣.And as usualy in weekend..one house we cant count to watch during weekend and that will be empty.One thing never empty..their paycheck at end of each month.