Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 2

pulo filipe

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Except Leora does not like him that way. He's in the friend zone as we say and probably always be.

That guy first came to the apartment I think last October they both went to a Music Festival they came back with admission wrist bands on. He slept in the then guest room and the next morning they both left probably for a day in the city. Leora come home later alone. He has been to the apartment a few times to stay over for the night when he's in Prague I think he's a good guy the last time he was there 2 nights Leora let him use her key card to go out shopping  so he must be a good trustworthy friend. when he's there in the morning he neatly folded the sheets off the couch tidy up has a shower cleaned up the floor and sink  goes out for a while comes back collects his stuff  and he's gone I think he a respectable guy a good friend to Leora and also knows Malia He just got a bad rap for one drunken night when he was alone with Malia  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Ste said:

That guy first came to the apartment I think last October they both went to a Music Festival they came back with admission wrist bands on. He slept in the then guest room and the next morning they both left probably for a day in the city. Leora come home later alone. He has been to the apartment a few times to stay over for the night when he's in Prague I think he's a good guy the last time he was there 2 nights Leora let him use her key card to go out shopping  so he must be a good trustworthy friend. when he's there in the morning he neatly folded the sheets off the couch tidy up has a shower cleaned up the floor and sink  goes out for a while comes back collects his stuff  and he's gone I think he a respectable guy a good friend to Leora and also knows Malia He just got a bad rap for one drunken night when he was alone with Malia  

Thank you, yes I'm well aware of who he is and what he's doing here.

I don't think I have ever said anything negative about him when he was drunk that time.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Ste said:

I remember that time and the guy at that time to me didn't look like this guy.  I may be wrong.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Pepe said:

As it's been said on here many times. He is a friend from Russia they both have known for many years. He stays with the girls as a freeloader almost seems like onece a month now.

He does usually pay for dinner or the drinks..  chinese tonight i think as they were trying to  read the  fortune cookies earlier.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

He does usually pay for dinner or the drinks..  chinese tonight i think as they were trying to  read the  fortune cookies earlier.  

He seems to be an OK guy. Leora has never spoke a bad word about him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2