Why is Linda sleeping on the couch???????

mark t

Notice that Linda is sleeping on the couch again. Could it perhaps be a case of one of the two disturbing the other at times when they sleep together, or did they possibly have some disagreement or spat about something and have not yet made up, or could it perhaps be nothing more than where each of them ended up falling asleep ?Who really knows but them.

il y a 7 minutes, Nicholas a dit:

Remarquez que Linda dort à nouveau sur le canapé. 

Et avant d'y aller dans le salon, elle a enlevé son alliance dans la chambre et l'a posé sur sa table de nuit ....  Bizarre entre ces deux là depuis quelques jours  !!!!!

18 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

And before going to the living room, she took off her wedding ring in the bedroom and put it on her nightstand .... Weird between these two for a few days !!!!!

That does seem like strange or odd behavior. Especially considering that it seems that I recall noticing the same things being posted not long ago.

I thought they worked things out(whatever it was) ????......she was singing again, looked normal the past couple o days and they even started to have sex again. Cant't shake the feeling that its all for show, to get more viewers, they are both skilled in video making and thus no strangers to acting..... time will tell, and at least they got me spending more time at the newly weds !  😉

• Like 1

5 hours ago, upyourass said:

Seems nothing wrong this morning...they hugged and talk normal......I think Linda has severe neck pains, although that is not explaining why she slept on the couch (again) and took off her ring (again).

You don't take off your wedding ring because your neck hurt's. It could be from that " PAIN IN THE ASS" guy she married.         loser GIF

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

You don't take off your wedding ring because your neck hurt's. It could be from that " PAIN IN THE ASS" guy she married.         loser GIF

Hope the gif is referring to the "PAIN IN THE ASS" guy 😉

18 hours ago, upyourass said:

Hope the gif is referring to the "PAIN IN THE ASS" guy 😉

hehe,  It Is .not wishing anything bad to happen but he stays in the guest room a lot of the time(don't know what he's doing )but i believe i COULD find time to spend with my sexy new  wife.but not to say he doesn't spend time with her.he come's and stuffs his face...back to guest room,then he has sex then back to the guest room.but by not knowing maybe,just maybe She want's it that way.     hmmm GIF

• Upvote 1

I think Linda is Pregnant!!!!  she just stretched out on his lap with a full ,rounded ,belly facing out to camera.... this could explain moods, needing to sleep separately ... ???? wow 

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

I think Linda is Pregnant!!!!  she just stretched out on his lap with a full ,rounded ,belly facing out to camera.... this could explain moods, needing to sleep separately ... ???? wow 

oh yeah that belly is rounding out and I have studied her body EVERY moment I could ....

• Thanks 1

On 10/16/2020 at 8:22 AM, ARMY SNIPER said:

hehe,  It Is .not wishing anything bad to happen but he stays in the guest room a lot of the time(don't know what he's doing )but i believe i COULD find time to spend with my sexy new  wife.but not to say he doesn't spend time with her.he come's and stuffs his face...back to guest room,then he has sex then back to the guest room.but by not knowing maybe,just maybe She want's it that way.     hmmm GIF

I used to think that too, but that's his office. He does video editing work there and works hard and pays Linda attention when he's not "at work" or taking a break.