Why is Linda sleeping on the couch???????

mark t

Unless there is a problems with the heat or air conditioning, I bet the reason is MONEY.  I think there is a record of how much time they appear on the free cameras and either their pay is based on the amount of time they spend on the free cameras or they can earn bonuses for spending time on them.  In many rooms you will find people sleep in front of the free cameras instead of in their bedroom.  There could be a push going on now to increase viewers too and this is one way for RLC to advertise who is in their rooms by asking them to sleep in rooms with free cameras.  Anyone else think this?

5 hours ago, Tuc Diwer said:

What a bullshit. He works the whole day, sometimes gets up at 6:00 a.m. and does video editing. I think he makes good money with it, as well as with his and her short video for youtube etc. Did you see the video of the wedding on Sunday if not, that was his job. Watch people properly, not what is growing in your brain. If someone should say the opposite then please prove, no shit babble

Some people on this forum have to prove their manhood by finding every shit excuse they could to try to shit talk the other male tenants whenever they get the chance. "If i was Linda and he kept on staying in the guest room then he would be treated LIKE a guest..." and not even two sentences before he says, "i don't know what he is doing." Just the purest definition of an ignorant comment.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

Unless there is a problems with the heat or air conditioning, I bet the reason is MONEY.  I think there is a record of how much time they appear on the free cameras and either their pay is based on the amount of time they spend on the free cameras or they can earn bonuses for spending time on them.  In many rooms you will find people sleep in front of the free cameras instead of in their bedroom.  There could be a push going on now to increase viewers too and this is one way for RLC to advertise who is in their rooms by asking them to sleep in rooms with free cameras.  Anyone else think this?

My crystal ball freshly polished says..... oh now already blurred again.
Maybe later again.

ball-265334_1280.jpg

12 hours ago, Tuc Diwer said:

What a bullshit. He works the whole day, sometimes gets up at 6:00 a.m. and does video editing. I think he makes good money with it, as well as with his and her short video for youtube etc. Did you see the video of the wedding on Sunday if not, that was his job. Watch people properly, not what is growing in your brain. If someone should say the opposite then please prove, no shit babble,hole day, sometimes gets up at 6:00 a.m. and does video editing. I think he makes good money with it, as well as with his and her short video for youtube etc. Did you see the video of the wedding on Sunday if not, that was his job. Watch people properly, not what is growing in your brain.

interesting point of watching people properly??? not your brain...I respect that view...  but when an unusual activity of this trend of a' newly' wed, couple all of a sudden are sleeping separate;  it does mean we are watching and questioning why this change...we are (in some way s ) largely voyeurs and interestingly with this kind of an open and honest platform of watching people in what gets described as their Real Life......we get invested somewhat and our ideas, maybe fantasy, orour expectations we put on their  (THEIR) behaviour becomes part of this investment ...so yes its in OUR brain and the brain (our curiousity ) wants answers ...as we are all so different and invested in the couple or persons we come to this idea forum to explore these potential answers ... I have been an instant fan of the exotic Linda from my first days in RLC., CHlOE (tyler) was my first  obsession to where I found myself invested (curious) in these characters and their reason for being here and so easily offering themselves in this exhibition platform...so inrigueing ?  but just this ease and free spirit about these 2 versus the show and business of many others ...  so as much as I take your point I believe we are watching properly and expressing these brains curiousity ( voyeur brain lol)...

I have commented extensively on Tibor's work ethic, his investment in his trade/art/business and equipment there of...  As to their day to day interactions it must be mutually agreeable as they have committed to each other in marriage ....so this shift of Linda on the couch....is a curious interest worth noting 

3 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

interesting point of watching people properly??? not your brain...I respect that view...  but when an unusual activity of this trend of a' newly' wed, couple all of a sudden are sleeping separate;  it does mean we are watching and questioning why this change...we are (in some way s ) largely voyeurs and interestingly with this kind of an open and honest platform of watching people in what gets described as their Real Life......we get invested somewhat and our ideas, maybe fantasy, orour expectations we put on their  (THEIR) behaviour becomes part of this investment ...so yes its in OUR brain and the brain (our curiousity ) wants answers ...as we are all so different and invested in the couple or persons we come to this idea forum to explore these potential answers ... I have been an instant fan of the exotic Linda from my first days in RLC., CHlOE (tyler) was my first  obsession to where I found myself invested (curious) in these characters and their reason for being here and so easily offering themselves in this exhibition platform...so inrigueing ?  but just this ease and free spirit about these 2 versus the show and business of many others ...  so as much as I take your point I believe we are watching properly and expressing these brains curiousity ( voyeur brain lol)...

I have commented extensively on Tibor's work ethic, his investment in his trade/art/business and equipment there of...  As to their day to day interactions it must be mutually agreeable as they have committed to each other in marriage ....so this shift of Linda on the couch....is a curious interest worth noting 

MT thank you for your assessment.

Too bad that the author AS does not comment on his contribution. Was the headwind too strong?

16 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Some people on this forum have to prove their manhood by finding every shit excuse they could to try to shit talk the other male tenants whenever they get the chance. "If i was Linda and he kept on staying in the guest room then he would be treated LIKE a guest..." and not even two sentences before he says, "i don't know what he is doing." Just the purest definition of an ignorant comment.

Egypt Sadeem GIF by OfficialSadeem 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Tuc Diwer said:

What a bullshit. He works the whole day, sometimes gets up at 6:00 a.m. and does video editing. I think he makes good money with it, as well as with his and her short video for youtube etc. Did you see the video of the wedding on Sunday if not, that was his job. Watch people properly, not what is growing in your brain. If someone should say the opposite then please prove, no shit babble,hole day, sometimes gets up at 6:00 a.m. and does video editing. I think he makes good money with it, as well as with his and her short video for youtube etc. Did you see the video of the wedding on Sunday if not, that was his job. Watch people properly, not what is growing in your brain.

First off how do you know all this information (up at 6:00 am,video editing,can you see the computer screen,and why do you have to say the same thing twice. BUT ANYWAY i have an opinion just like you do and until i know the truth i will stay with what I think. my name is Army Sniper and i approve this message.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

First off how do you know all this information (up at 6:00 am,video editing,can you see the computer screen,and why do you have to say the same thing twice. BUT ANYWAY i have an opinion just like you do and until i know the truth i will stay with what I think. my name is Army Sniper and i approve this message.

I am extremely pleased about your constructive contribution and I respect it. Have you ever thought that I have friends, acquaintances or relatives who speak the language? Or you record certain passages by microphone and have them translated. MP3 is not big and can also be sent in a mail by zip to translate. Have you read the contributions of the other members and seen the "like`s" I got. And where were those to your contribution? I think we will leave it at that until you have proof. I wish you a pleasant Monday.

well she is back in bed with her betrowthed ??? (not sure what that means heard it said in a movie??)  but unless she returns... we can terminated this forum..... or change it To hell with Tibor  lets post Linda Pussy Pictures ....... I know you guys will like that better than my imagination of Linda is angry with Tibor...... surprised no one suggested Tibor could have been on a huge Garlic clense ???   anyway Linda's Pussy Pics should be my new focus