Why is Linda sleeping on the couch???????

mark t

23 hours ago, Tuc Diwer said:

I am extremely pleased about your constructive contribution and I respect it. Have you ever thought that I have friends, acquaintances or relatives who speak the language? Or you record certain passages by microphone and have them translated. MP3 is not big and can also be sent in a mail by zip to translate. Have you read the contributions of the other members and seen the "like`s" I got. And where were those to your contribution? I think we will leave it at that until you have proof. I wish you a pleasant Monday.

Tuc Diwer i wish you no harm or disrespect  but i don't have a subscription to rlc or any other site but i do see the free cams and the thumbnails and i see tibor in the guest room and linda in the living room and i form my own opinion and it will stay just that until i find out different.and No i don't record anything. You have a pleasant day also.

• 2 weeks later...

hello Administrators   (StnCld 316 )..... even though I just saw Linda put the wedding ring back on Tibors finger ?????? ????    I believe this topic has served it's purpose and could be deleted .....  is there any way for those of us that opened them can delete them ... 

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

hello Administrators   (StnCld 316 )..... even though I just saw Linda put the wedding ring back on Tibors finger ?????? ????    I believe this topic has served it's purpose and could be deleted .....  is there any way for those of us that opened them can delete them ... 

We don't delete them much. If a topic gets no more activity it just goes further down the list as other topics are made.

52 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

We don't delete them much. If a topic gets no more activity it just goes further down the list as other topics are made.

figured it served it's purpose...is boring now and takes up space .... crash and burn the bitch....  

2 hours ago, Tuc Diwer said:

There is no reason to delete the topic, it doesn't break any rule.

no rules , just served it's purpose .... as the original authoer of the topic I just wanted others to know I'm happy to let it go to make room for fresh and ;relevant'  topics .... no worries, see what happens now 

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe she'll take the ring off again then the topic will get some more use.

perhaps.....  so don't you think there is a shelf life to these topics (example : Who farts the most on RLC... 2 days in April and  5 comments ...kind of Lame right 

I might change the topic name to 'Linda Tibor Break Up Conspiracies and Salicious Affairs' Whatcha seeing Out There 

10 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

keine Regeln , nur diente es den Zweck .... wie das original authoer von dem Thema, ich wollte nur anderen zu wissen, ich bin glücklich, Sie gehen zu lassen, um Platz zu machen für frischen und relevanten " Themen .... keine sorgen, sehen, was passiert jetzt

The whole world is happy that you are happy too.
Your reaction is very meaningful.

• Thanks 1

On 10/4/2020 at 8:07 PM, Mark Thompson said:

perhaps.....  so don't you think there is a shelf life to these topics (example : Who farts the most on RLC... 2 days in April and  5 comments ...kind of Lame right 

I might change the topic name to 'Linda Tibor Break Up Conspiracies and Salicious Affairs' Whatcha seeing Out There 

LMAO. In relation to such a crazy topic of 'Which girls fart the most on RLC', was quite hilarious when I noticed that someone had actually started such a topic in the forum. Was even just as hilarious noticing that someone had responded to such a topic with what appeared to be no more than a gif of Benny Hill thinking 'WTF'.  🤣

• Haha 1