Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 2

Guest bjlikes2watch

I havent seen them play/dance/goof off in the dance room yet... only when he got his hair cut was when I ever saw them in that room together.

Be nice if anyone got a video of them in the dance room, even just to dance or play around... just curious minds wonders how they mingle besides the living room.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent seen them play/dance/goof off in the dance room yet... only when he got his hair cut was when I ever saw them in that room together.

Be nice if anyone got a video of them in the dance room, even just to dance or play around... just curious minds wonders how they mingle besides the living room.

Ok following video!

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Guest dirtdirt

I have the video of Goatie in the bath, if someone likes to see something bizarre just ask!

Yes Please

I have the video of Goatie in the bath, if someone likes to see something bizarre just ask!

Yes Please

Ok video, enjoy!

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Another thing I never saw Goatie accompanied by a woman, he does not seem gay!

I remember seeing him with a tidy blonde the first time I saw goaty, she either dumped him or they were visiting same time and was coincidental .

Another thing I never saw Goatie accompanied by a woman, he does not seem gay!

I remember seeing him with a tidy blonde the first time I saw goaty, she either dumped him or they were visiting same time and was coincidental .

Yes, Goatie left the apartment without the blonde!