CamCaps is a subsidiary ?

Juliana

Well... almost all the videos that people post on Reallifecam come from these sites.

I don't see the advantage of posting them here... why don't people go there directly ?

I don't know if I'm explaining myself well... my language is Portuguese and I don't know if you understand my point correctly...

31 minutes ago, Juliana said:

Well... almost all the videos that people post on Reallifecam come from these sites.

I don't see the advantage of posting them here... why don't people go there directly ?

I don't know if I'm explaining myself well... my language is Portuguese and I don't know if you understand my point correctly...

Most of those Videos you see on Hotscopes that are RLC content originated from uploads here at Cam Caps.  After that it's just a back and forth from one side to the other. The VHTV Videos someone has an account with VHTV and are taking Videos from the Video Library Vault and inserting them on those Tube Sites.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Most of those Videos you see on Hotscopes that are RLC content originated from uploads here at Cam Caps.  After that it's just a back and forth from one side to the other. The VHTV Videos someone has an account with VHTV and are taking Videos from the Video Library Vault and inserting them on those Tube Sites.

Most of the videos I see on hotscopes and almost all the videos
that I post from hotscopes, come from paid cams. It's very rare to
see a video from a paid cam posted first on CC.

11 hours ago, letsdothis said:

There are still quite a few on Hotscopes that came from Cam Caps. Not all videos are from paid cameras.  I don't know where the paid camera ones came from but be certain that someone has lost their RLC Account over it.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

I know one thing...They won't be there after a DMCA takedown order.

RLC just have to wake up and realize it.  They worry more about picking on the little guys who upload the stuff instead of going after the source where it originates.

13 hours ago, letsdothis said:

letsdothis - that's what I was trying to explain... people can go directly to hotscopes and download the videos.

StnCld316 - i dont see that back and forth from one side to the other. But I don’t say you’re not right, I don’t realize it yet…

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Juliana said:

letsdothis - that's what I was trying to explain... people can go directly to hotscopes and download the videos.

StnCld316 - i dont see that back and forth from one side to the other. But I don’t say you’re not right, I don’t realize it yet…

When Hotscopes first began his sole library of RLC Videos started from CamCaps.net. After that began we Banned him from being on CamCaps.net directly but one can still get Videos from the topics without having an official account.

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When Hotscopes first began his sole library of RLC Videos started from CamCaps.net. After that began we Banned him from being on CamCaps.net directly but one can still get Videos from the topics without having an official account.

I remember that situation very well, hence my astonishment to see hotscopes videos here again.

This matter, for me, is dead ... it was just a "get off my chest" and I am clarified.

Take care all  :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There are still quite a few on Hotscopes that came from Cam Caps. Not all videos are from paid cameras.  I don't know where the paid camera ones came from but be certain that someone has lost their RLC Account over it.  

It's been so long, I can't remember the last time someone posted a
video from a paid cam originally on CC. It may have Black Leone.
Mostly, the videos I see on hotscopes that were posted on CC
first are from free cams.

The number of videos from free cams that came from CC is tiny
compared to the hundreds from paid cams that did not originate
from CC.

About the only time you see a video from a paid cam that was first
posted on CC is when someone decides not to renew their sub or
when someone is banned and they want to share their library. Then,
yes, they will end up on hotscopes and many other sites. Even the
VHTV sites carry RLC videos.

• Upvote 1