becoming a member

guttybhoy

hi a was wondering if any one could help me  i tried to become a member of reallifecam and dont have a suitable bankcard does any one know any other options thanks ps sorry for the spelling lol

Buy one of those Pre-Paid Visa or Mastercards they should work. I use them for online purchases. Once the amount is spent you toss the card away as they are not reloadable.They should work for RLC but could take up to 12 hours for it to clear before using it but they  have a tol free number on the back to call to make sure the amount you purchased is good to go.

I like that idea for online stuff. I have a Visa that has a preset limit that I use for only online purchases and nothing else. Should I need more, I call them, give the info of the item and tell them this is the only item to be approved. It works great.

I did the same thing with Bill Me Later from PayPal. Put a $50 limit on it and when needed, you contact them and give the needed info to make the purchase that you want. A bit of a pain in the ass, but today? Worth it.

hi a was wondering if any one could help me  i tried to become a member of reallifecam and dont have a suitable bankcard does any one know any other options thanks ps sorry for the spelling lol

save your $$$ it's not worth to pay they don't do shit

Ahhhhh. Good ol' NickyBoy is resurrected. How day be hangin' Nick? Did you ever locate your war bud? Long time no hear from. Yeah, I know, life gets in the way of fun.

No I didn't loocate LOL Bye the way my frind I like to donait to CC , I like CC beter the RLM LOL how can I do it I can pay with CC I don't know how with pay pal I never don with pay pal anthing and who I wold be sending to