B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't know if she is pregnant but from what all I've read, the signs are all there....stretch pants and all.

it cant be she wanted to be pregnant by a millionaire or maybe her bf is one

I'm always critical with fake lesbian shows, but seeing Monica's embarrassment after the show with Amira, maybe the situation got out of hand and being drunk, she did things she didn't want to do, while Amira was well aware of what she was doing, show or not

23 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I'm always critical with fake lesbian shows, but seeing Monica's embarrassment after the show with Amira, maybe the situation got out of hand and being drunk, she did things she didn't want to do, while Amira was well aware of what she was doing, show or not

I remember when Rosey and Belle initiated her in Milena's room a year ago or so.  Didn't she seem embarrassed then as well?  She loved it from what I can remember!

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

Personnaly, I think she was more frustrated that Amalia arrived ... She was ready for another round when they were interrupted by Amalia ... 

21 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Wow !!  Amira's on fire !! ❤️❤️😍

and  if you just look back , at her first two stay .she did make it look like .she was going to be worth watching .but she only had .one good night. then she did nothing .so as I see it RLC told her .to do something . and we will not see her doing .nothing again.. 

54 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and  if you just look back , at her first two stay .she did make it look like .she was going to be worth watching .but she only had .one good night. then she did nothing .so as I see it RLC told her .to do something . and we will not see her doing .nothing again.. 

it's like MONICA  stay in b2, and she had  one of her paying clients .staying over .in the same bedroom .that MILENA is in now and MONICA . made sure that she made a tent. and just look at b2 today. AMIRA  AND MONICA  . made sure that they had a cover . on when they was on the sofa..think james corden GIF but as we all seen last night .their show  was to be real.. Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTV we all know. that was as fake ...🤔🤣