B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

Noldus

I can only say that Amira looked really horny and natural today and willing to give pleasure to Monica at first and then , I believe without expecting or organized , to Amalia as well . When Monica left , she also appeared that after not being satisfied by her , she wanted to play bad please herself , only for the moment to be ruined by the appearance of Amalia inside their bedroom . You could tell that something was different by her and didn’t think like this was a show for her , in comparison to both Monica and Amalia that it was for them . 

I can agree that it was like a volcano erupted , perhaps all those days of sex talking with the other girls and perhaps things happening on this ladies night out that might have been a lot of teasing and of course being drank , it showed us that she can also go all the way .

The conclusion is and that which made the apartment very popular at so early hours here in Europe , it felt very natural by her and not thinking of a possible show in my opinion ( only by her ) .. A new Olya then and let’s see what this apartment will offer more 

• Like 1

You have seen that the battered Amira, she changed her skin and became a sex machine, now all those who said she was boring and did nothing will have to change their minds, the second round of the girls is getting harder and harder.

Well not that it is a big deal to me but they never cleaned the dildo between the three girls and at one point Amalia even sucked on that same dildo. So she got some pussy juice from all three of the women. Now that is hot!! It was great to watch. 

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Can anyone tell me when they left last night to go on their drunkfest?  2 girls returned at 03:32 drunk and followed through with the plans that were made during their absence.  I still think they were with the loser guy of Olivia's!!

I think they were also 

• Like 1

Just now, wooders78 said:

9 15 pm

Thanks Wooders, so in a little over 6 hours, 2 returned drunk with lot's of liquid courage and finally Amira showed the viewers something.  No big deal for Amalia or Monica for that matter.  Was Amalia & Milena drunk when they finally showed up?