B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

also this time Bogdan, he didn't manage to organize anything good, they should give the whole organization to Masha, she would surely find a lot of guys who would fuck anything with little money

The worst part is I think these guys will come back or the boytoy will introduce them to more of his friends 

He probably is the new "curly" of b2 😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Haha 1

milena called her fiance/boyfriend last night and at least texted him 3 or 4 times 😂 he should be full aware of what happened last night 

plus she first had on yellow pajamas but changed because it was showing too much ass😂 then put on her black shorts again with a blue nightgown 

But monica for some reason had on a pink wig😂natalie portman wig GIF

sexy britney spears GIF

7 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Monica is rarely a participant when there are guys, we have seen that in B4 when she was there. I think RLC needs to rethink their approach when they bring in or allow guys to party with their girls due to the expectations of the viewers. If the girls have no interest to do anything with the guys, then perhaps these guys should not come in at all or these parties should be kept at the minimum cos at the end of the day, RLC is selling sexual content and not PG-13 content.

RLC is the absolute biggest joke going on on the internet right now!!

7 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Yes because we have buggers like you who think the girls in this project belong to you and only you and therefore no other guys can come in and have contact with them. This is a live cams project with sexual content, these girls are mostly heterosexuals and some of them are willing to have sex with guys on cameras.

So live with it, at least these are better than the fake G/G content we see most of the time! 

First off, if I was paying to watch RLC I would rather watch a group of girls doing what these girls did last night no matter how real or fake any of it was, then to see 3 guys in a place doing the same thing.  I get it that you like to look at guys...to each their own, but me personally....I do not!!

Secondly,  you are way off on Miscvoyeur, all he wants is to see girls fucking some other girls fuck toy or 3-somes and more-somes.  I don't believe he thinks the girls belong to him because even he is not that ignorant.  He doesn't want to see the normal shit, he wants all of his shit thrown in a cauldron, mixed up, and splattered all over one bed!!

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

Show girls get visits from show guys. This cannot work.

RLC needs to find people who really live in these apartments and have regular real visitors. Not as a strange events, but events the residents would do even when there are no cameras.

skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip....would somebody please put on another record that is not all scratched up!

Alladino, the only times that guys work in these situations is when they are really committed to the girl they are with.  Anytime you have this fuck toy that Olivia chose...and chose because he is desperate and in need of attention and will do anything to get it, the outcome will always be the same.  These girls choose losers because they can easily control them!!  Enough with we need more dick in the GOV's, it's never worked and it's not going too!!!

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

also this time Bogdan, he didn't manage to organize anything good, they should give the whole organization to Masha, she would surely find a lot of guys who would fuck anything with little money

Bite your tongue amigo....Nelly, Bogdan, Masha, or any other performer should not be in control/managing the goings on in the apartments/house and for damn sure they shouldn't be living there and participating while they do it.

2 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

The worst part is I think these guys will come back or the boytoy will introduce them to more of his friends 

He probably is the new "curly" of b2 😂

Once they are in....they are in.  The girls know they are losers and will use them like a box of stick pins!