B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

Noldus

I am happy I did not waste my time watching their party last night. anything that involves Milena and Monica is boring as fuck. Amalia has an interesting character and Amira is changing for better. next time they need to exclude Milena, Monica & that bald dude. it'd be more interesting to watch Olivia's toyboy, his friend with grey shirt,  Amira and Amalia on their own. 

59 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

milena called her fiance/boyfriend last night and at least texted him 3 or 4 times 😂 he should be full aware of what happened last night 

plus she first had on yellow pajamas but changed because it was showing too much ass😂 then put on her black shorts again with a blue nightgown 

But monica for some reason had on a pink wig😂natalie portman wig GIF

sexy britney spears GIF

You think highly of Milena and her fiancé's relationship.  He must have money and that's the only reason she is with him, if she still is.  He might have run to the hills once he found out she was pregnant with someone else's baby.....pure speculation on my part!!

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You think highly of Milena and her fiancé's relationship.  He must have money and that's the only reason she is with him, if she still is.  He might have run to the hills once he found out she was pregnant with someone else's baby.....pure speculation on my part!!

And here's me thinking that you don't speculate...🤣

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip....would somebody please put on another record that is not all scratched up!

Alladino, the only times that guys work in these situations is when they are really committed to the girl they are with.  Anytime you have this fuck toy that Olivia chose...and chose because he is desperate and in need of attention and will do anything to get it, the outcome will always be the same.  These girls choose losers because they can easily control them!!  Enough with we need more dick in the GOV's, it's never worked and it's not going too!!!

DJ Alladino 😅

giphy.gif

It needs more guys in the GOV apartments. Also, RLC need guys more often in this apartments. Additionally these silly shows have to stop, no matter if they are with guys or just girls.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

DJ Alladino 😅

giphy.gif

It needs more guys in the GOV apartments. Also, RLC need guys more often in this apartments. Additionally these silly shows have to stop, no matter if they are with guys or just girls.

skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I dont think highly of anything on rlc I'm just reading into the situation 😂 she was speaking Italian on the phone like she does most of the time but he could be rich someone did say that she wanted to get pregnant by a millionaire so.....🤷‍♂️😂

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I dont think highly of anything on rlc I'm just reading into the situation 😂 she was speaking Italian on the phone like she does most of the time but he could be rich someone did say that she wanted to get pregnant by a millionaire so.....🤷‍♂️😂

if he was a rich man, she would not be on RLC, putting on cringe-worthy shows and  trying to get a few extra paychecks before leaving due to her condition. he is just a normal poor guy, and now they both have to work to earn some money before baby comes. having a baby is not cheap. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

if he was a rich man, she would not be on RLC, putting on cringe-worthy shows and  trying to get a few extra paychecks before leaving due to her condition. he is just a normal poor guy, and now they both have to work to earn some money before baby comes. having a baby is not cheap. 

Or maybe she is working on rlc because he refuses to marry her and the baby is her way of locking him down but I agree baby's are not cheap 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Or maybe she is working on rlc because he refuses to marry her and the baby is her way of locking him down but I agree baby's are not cheap 😂

He probably doesn't have enough money to marry her 😃  and a lot of people don't get married anymore, they just live together and raise their kids, without ever getting married. do you really think that guy could do better than Milena ? I don't think so 😁

• Upvote 1