B5 COV Alexandra and Lucian / Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2020 #10 (October)

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Immagino che dipenda da lei come spende qui gli euro, ma la domanda che farei a una di queste ragazze è PERCHÉ?
Non ho visto 1 esempio di miglioramento dopo l'intervento chirurgico ... 😕

ti daranno tutte la stessa risposta, che il seno grande le fà sentire più donne, e che agli uomini piacciono le tette grandi😂

20 minutes ago, Mauri said:

everyone has his own tastes

Sure, there are people who like bigger breasts, but just as well people who like the opposite.  Anyway, I think that the vast majority find natural looking breasts better, no matter what size.

The doctors are not able to produce better looking breasts. All they can do is to put something there that looks wrong. So many girls in RLC have already tried it and with all of them it looks definitely worse.

Especially with girls where there wasn't much before, it looks really bad. I hope for Piper's sake that it was not too much enlargement and that the wounds heal well.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Yes, they have been to get them blown up

Good for her...her body, her choice.....Only wish they would have the same procedure for men below the waist except this time mine wouldn't need to be augmented 😏...It's a hassle walking around with this cannon 😔

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Good for her...her body, her choice.....Only wish they would have the same procedure for men below the waist except this time mine wouldn't need to be augmented 😏...It's a hassle walking around with this cannon 😔

Just try folding it in half like I do...😏

12 minutes ago, Mauri said:

that's what women who don't have breasts that are abundant in nature tell her

It's still a copout no matter what they say!  The only time it would be warranted is if a woman had to have a mastectomy due to breast cancer or some kind of sickness/illness.

• Like 1