US General Domestic Politics #9 Begin 10/01/20

4 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

You might be hot but you'll never be bothered!!😀

Your very nosey and rude asking these personal questions from Ash.😕

I know i should know better at my age but i bet all you guys are hanging on her reply :biggrin:

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

NBC's Savannah Guthrie is being praised for her performance during President Donald Trump's Town Hall for two doing two interesting things many journalist have not done while interviewing the...

Trump yells at everybody, then runs away after an hour like the pussy he is.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I did not fall for any hoax.  When the Mueller Report came out it was heavily redacted where a lot of the information that would expose Trump was hidden from the Public eyes.  The actual  truth will come forth without redactions after Trumps One Term Presidency is finished.  January 20,2021  Trump and Melania will be boarding Air Farce One for their final trip on the taxpayers dime.

No, the information that was hidden was information that would reveal the investigation to be a fraud. It was Hillary Clinton who colluded with Russian agents to get the whole Trump/Russia collusion investigation started.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I suppose the truth is terrifying, cultish, and ignorant to someone as dishonest as you. 

I don't remember saying a Goddamn thing to you.....but then again you have so many IDs, it probably was you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

NBC's Savannah Guthrie is being praised for her performance during President Donald Trump's Town Hall for two doing two interesting things many journalist have not done while interviewing the...

She sounded more like a Biden campaign spokesperson than like a journalist.

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, the information that was hidden was information that would reveal the investigation to be a fraud. It was Hillary Clinton who colluded with Russian agents to get the whole Trump/Russia collusion investigation started.

Barr found another NOTHING BURGER.  When are you going to face reality?

• Like 1