Harley & Freddy (2020) Part #2

21 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Their mistake was getting rid of Faye & Iris and their friends. their usual guests are very predictable and somehow boring, the new girl is not that interesting either. 

Was them???
Cause was evident that the tats one had 0 interest in show her professional club skills when she had opportunity for that.. Surely such an expert and profitable girl could easily get a place at vh if wanted, Alex could even be called to give the personal approval 

And beside the hot body (totally better then faye) iris only did something when totally wasted (probably didn't even remember the next day) or when she moved to blind areas on purpose 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Was them???
Cause was evident that the tats one had 0 interest in show her professional club skills when she had opportunity for that.. Surely such an expert and profitable girl could easily get a place at vh if wanted 

And beside the hot body (totally better then faye) iris only did something when totally wasted (probably didn't even remember the next day) or when she moved to blind areas on purpose 

Maybe she doesn't want her own place, or she has not been able to get in touch with the right people to make it happen yet. regardless of what happened between them, this place has gone dead since they stopped showing up. 

Ina & Jonas and Bernard & Co are the least interesting guests, and for some reason Cori is not the same as before. so they have gone from being the top apartment to mediocre at best. 

17 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Maybe she doesn't want her own place, or she has not been able to get in touch with the right people to make it happen yet. regardless of what happened between them, this place has gone dead since they stopped showing up. 

Ina & Jonas and Bernard & Co are the least interesting guests, and for some reason Cori is not the same as before. so they have gone from being the top apartment to mediocre at best. 

What i tried to say is that was dead (using your definition) already with they here on H&F time out. 
I could name a few from this realm less interesting then them 😁 The new girl is cool and without issues

Bold: No one is the same as before ever.. It's called life😁 VH is the proof of that
Well maybe when this realm goes people will do the same like they did when the others from the city left

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

What i tried to say is that was dead (using your definition) already with they here on H&F time out. 

I agree, Faye was not very active when she was left alone. but before their "vacation" , they had some good moments. 

20 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I could name a few from this realm less interesting then them 😁 

less interesting than Bernard ? 😃  I don't think so 😂 

22 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The new girl is cool and without issues

The new girl is cool, but she is not that interesting. no one seems to be excited about her 

23 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Bold: No one is the same as before ever.. It's called life😁 VH is the proof of that

I don't mean her physical appearance or character has changed. it just feels that they are reluctant to do sexual stuff when they appear as guests, whereas before, they were full on swingers lol 

27 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well maybe when this realm goes people will do the same like they did when the others from the city left

I don't want them to leave. I am just saying they are not on top of their game lately. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I agree, Faye was not very active when she was left alone. but before their "vacation" , they had some good moments. 

Good moments everybody have 😁 even +6 realms had some rare ones 😎

11 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

less interesting than Bernard ? 😃  I don't think so 😂 

Yep.. from memory at least two.. the ropes guy and the abusive prick from their last place that also did some visits here. Bernard at least seems a respectful person

19 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I don't mean her physical appearance or character has changed. it just feels that they are reluctant to do sexual stuff when they appear as guests, whereas before, they were full on swingers lol 

Yes, i wasn't talking about appearance or character.. but life options, comfort, habits, friendships

20 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I don't want them to leave. 

I know, just remembered the recent past about similar situations

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Good moments everybody have 😁 even +6 realms had some rare ones 😎

I like +6 realms 😂  they are interesting in their own ways lol

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yep.. from memory at least two.. the ropes guy and the abusive prick from their last place that also did some visits here. Bernard at least seems a respectful person

oh, yeah, that creepy guy and Horndog were more annoying than Bernard 😂

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, i wasn't talking about appearance or character.. but life options, comfort, habits, friendships

So we agree that they have changed 😃  and IMO not for the better 😂

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I know, just remembered the recent past about similar situations

I know what you mean 😉