Harley & Freddy (2020) Part #2

47 minutes ago, Just In said:

If this is all we are going to get from Billie, then my question is there any point to giving her an own place?

Who said she will get an own place? She is only doing the house sitting there. When she was interested in an own place she would have done a lot more. I still like watching her though and hope she keeps visting. 

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

Who is this girl? I have never before seen Sergio fuck any girl but malissa

Screenshot (2249).png

Polina is her name I think. As per some members ( or Groomy - I don’t quite remember ) she is suppose to get her own apt with that weirdo who used to stay with her at Stifler’s.

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

Well i have been away from this for quite awhile--Back in the day they didnt do any other people

Whatever sells, my friend 😃. Their parties are so late, don’t match my timings and so not aware of their history but Melissa also did one guy last night.

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Who said she will get an own place? She is only doing the house sitting there. When she was interested in an own place she would have done a lot more. I still like watching her though and hope she keeps visting. 

I thought this is what Groomy was saying here & I'm sure I have seen it written somewhere else. So I thought this was her audition.