US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Yes, the number of representatives from each state is proportionate. That is only fair, and normal almost all democracies. Where you differ from us though, and what really skews the results in a more undemocratic way, is the system of first-past-the-post. To illustrate: Now Biden gets 55 electoral votes from California, and Trump gets 38 from Texas. In a proportionate system California would still count 55, but only maybe let us say 38 would go to Biden, and 18 to Trump. Texas would still count 38, but maybe 20 would go to Trump, and 18 to Biden. Only under a system like this will for example a 3rd party be able to get a fair representation.

It's also quite remarkable that you don't actually have federal uniform election laws!

it's just an antiquated political system. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

we call people like you " sore losers " 😂

I can accept losing when the game is played fairly, but I get angry when someone wins by cheating.  If the count is being conducted fairly why have Republican poll watchers been banned from the vote counting locations by Democrats?

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Watching Democrats steal an election tends to do that to me. And listening to idiots like you makes it worse.

Yes, it's still crazy that a political party wants all votes to be counted because every American voice counts whether it is for one party or another while the other tries to invalidate the votes or to stop the count to be sure to say the winner

What's the point of winning like this?

But it's nice that the Americans decided this year to come and vote, and with the high percentage never seen so far and the fact that the results are so tight, it proves that Trump is far from unanimous in the country.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Fuck you, prick.:biggrin:

Can you express yourself without insulting others? or it's daddy Trump who forgot to teach you how to do it, given the bad example he shows to the world every day :angel:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1