US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not praising Biden...
I don't follow US politics, apart from the handling of the Pandemic. My judgement is made purely on the fact that I hate the guy with a passion, and the less he's on TV over here the better...

I hope for you guys that Biden proves you wrong...

I'll let you in on a little secret. Joe Biden is mentally incompetent and will be nothing more than figure head. The question is, who will be running the executive branch of government?

9 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

I don't have any particular love for Trump, but I find it funny that so many people are praising Biden on here. Biden has been mocked by comedians long before he became vice president (and apparently now President) for his corruption, incompetence and plagiarism. Biden is also on record as an actual racist (he supported segregation, he called black people super predators, he thinks minority == poor and low IQ). Maybe he will be the greatest President ever. but for the last 47 years his record ain't great.

I'm just glad that Trump is gone.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

There he is. There is the one who goes by golfer06 here. Now that it has been revealed what happened to him, it's no wonder that his mental state is obviously impaired and deranged enough to support someone who is like minded, who obviously is mentally impaired and deranged as well. Perhaps Arnold Palmer's spirit may be getting somewhat even after all for someone so embarrassing using his former image.  

i was wondering where you were hiding. go crawl back up trump's ass you idiot. and don't forget the tissues!

giphy.gif

giphy (1).gif

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'll let you in on a little secret. Joe Biden is mentally incompetent and will be nothing more than figure head. The question is, who will be running the executive branch of government?

biden will actually listen to people that know things unlike president know nothing. take a hike. nobody is paying any attention to your crap. but make sure to get on dopey's visitor list when he goes up the river.

giphy (2).gif

tenor (1).gif

Prison.gif