US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

But still won't change the fact that your business is failing because you are incompetent.

My company is doing pretty fucking great actually, you weird little choad! Can't wait until slugs like you are marginalised and America actually becomes great again through democracy, intelligence and tolerance.

You and all your MAGA cunts are stupid people, you vote for stupid people and your values are non existent. As a non-American, I know that people like you don't represent or speak for your country internationally. You certainly don't embody the idea of the US that I was brought up with. Now, because of people like you, I think that America is a sad joke, but I can see change on the horizon, so get out of the way, you utter cuck! 🤣

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Maturin said:

My company is doing pretty fucking great  actually, you weird little choad! Can't wait until slugs like you are marginalised and America actually becomes great again through democracy, intelligence and tolerance.

You and all your MAGA cunts are stupid people, you vote for stupid people and your values are non existent. As a non-American, I know that people like you don't represent or speak for your country internationally. You certainly don't embody the idea of the US that I was brought up with. Now, because of people like you, I think that America is a sad joke, but I can see change on the horizon, so get out of the way, you utter cuck! 🤣

I couldn't care less what you think of my country because you are an irrelevant nobody. 

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Conservative consultant and commentator Tara Setmayer announced she was officially leaving the GOP after watching this election. The 25-year Republican explained that “as a principled conservative and more...

30 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Well i don't know if the MAGA cunts as you put it are stupid people but then at the first chance the american people go and vote into power (so it seems) a senile geriatric cunt lol, you couldn't make it up really it's like a continuing comedy saga which never ends. I don't profess to understand the complexity's of the american system, then again does anybody?. Surely they have more accomplished, younger and competent politicians in the USA to choose from????

• Upvote 1