US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Republicans still have the Senate and have also gained seats in the House, so the Democrats' progressive  "scorched earth" dream is dead.   Now it is time for the Republican resistance in Congress to stop Democrats from accomplishing anything. Turn about is fair play.  It's now their turn for resist, resist, resist!!!!!!.  :tongue:

that's all the republicans do is obstruct but i guess trump's ass didn't tell you that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stayaway said:

Oh Ridg remember's when i said to you in early of this year. the voting to(Alien's)is less disaster than voting to Trump. Oh well, my wishes has been achieved. So wish if that's billionaire will give you one single $ after kick him out from the White House. 😋

they only thing ridge & his alter egos will get are bus tires on their backs.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Republicans still have the Senate and have also gained seats in the House, so the Democrats' progressive  "scorched earth" dream is dead.   Now it is time for the Republican resistance in Congress to stop Democrats from accomplishing anything. Turn about is fair play.  It's now their turn for resist, resist, resist!!!!!!.  :tongue:

I think once Trump is gone you'll see a different GOP as they won't be kissing Trumps ass at his every whim.

McConnell and Biden are buddies so maybe things might get accomplished by the grey haired bastards. 

At least the Border Wall comes to grinding halt.  Back to the Picket Fences.  :biggrin:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I think once Trump is gone you'll see a different GOP as they won't be kissing Trumps ass at his every whim.

McConnell and Biden are buddies so maybe things might get accomplished by the grey haired bastards. 

At least the Border Wall comes to grinding halt.  Back to the Picket Fences.  :biggrin:

When the border wall comes down I hope we send a bunch of the people who illegally cross the border on to Canada.:tongue: