B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

11 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Obviously we all want to see sex to some degree but there is a vast difference between sticking pussy to cams and fake lesbian shows and naturally uninhibited girls just having fun with hook ups. Party girls is what makes the apartments fun. Fake uninspired camshow nonsense is what makes RLC dead.

Look at the trash that Leora and Malia does for proof of that.

Exactly! Great post! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** Yes it would have been really exciting at B4, watching the dead bodies pile up, over this coming winter period.ย  Sexual gratification at any cost!

Are we now not even allowed to imagine things because of Covid ?ย ๐Ÿ˜ƒย  everything that we have been writing about is just a would be - could be senario. none of it has happened, and none of it is going to happen. we are only allowing our imaginations to run wild, other than that we have no power over what happens on RLC.ย 

but even if you think that it was a real possibility that RLC would do what we are recommendingย here, how would that change anything ? is itย riskier to have 2 boys and 4 girls , or 2 couples and 3ย girls, instead of 1 couple and 4ย girls in the house ? I don't think so.ย 

1 hour ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** [lilac] Wishful thinking at work. |You're naivelyย buying the hogwash that the authorities want you to believe.ย  The stuff you're mentioning here, is the very thing that willย fill up the hospitals with the ill and dying.

All the people on rlc are young and are very healthy, I have not seen any of them have any ailments which covid couldย exacerbate. I've have said before I think they are following local guidence and maybe bending those guides.

They wear masks when they go out, they wash their hands when they come back in. They are allowed to go out for a food shop or exercise. They are allowed to talk to other people from 2 meters or whatever distance is allowed in Barcelona.

Your endless banging on about covid will not make the slightest difference.

EDIT: And what makes you think they aren't tested regularly?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

All the people on rlc are young and are very healthy, I have not seen any of them have any ailments which covid couldย exacerbate. I've have said before I think they are following local guidence and maybe bending those guides.

They wear masks when they go out, they wash their hands when they come back in. They are allowed to go out for a food shop or exercise. They are allowed to talk to other people from 2 meters or whatever distance is allowed in Barcelona.

This guy is obsessed with covid. The media has brainwashed these people into thinking that if you get covid you die. People need to relax and go on with your life. ๐Ÿ˜•

37 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

EDIT: And what makes you think they aren't tested regularly?

*** You're endlessly trying to wish this deadly killer virus away - the virus thinks otherwise, it isn't going away any time soon.ย  Let's be honest, this is about RLC sex, at any cost ... utterly irresposible and shameful !ย โšฐ๏ธ

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** You're endlessly trying to wish this deadly killer virus away - the virus thinks otherwise, it isn't going away any time soon.ย  Let's be honest, this is about RLC sex, at any cost ... utterly irresposible and shameful !ย โšฐ๏ธ

Take your covid talk to the related topic please.ย 

ย 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

I think I get what's upsetting you. You'll been isolating all year on your own, not stepped outside your door all this time because you are scared of catching it,ย which is fair enough. Just don't go preaching and expected everyone else in the world to do the same thing.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** No, the virusย is way more important than your reckless sexual obsession with young girls.ย  Serious truth and reality can't be swept aside!

Virus is important, but this is not the topic to discuss it. this topic is about our reckless sexual obsession with young girls or whatever you like to call it lolย and has got nothing to do with Covid. we hear enough about that on TV, from people atย work place and friends and family. we already know everything we need to know about it, and we do not need you to educate us on it here. if that's something you are interested in, just go and discuss it in its related topic or create a new topic for it, and spew your nonsense there.ย ย 

• Like 1