B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

i could not agree more i thought the same thing i always was a big fan of hers thought she is beautiful and seeing her side by side with with the other girls shows how beautiful she is

pardon my shallow comment ...if they dropped their shirts....Martina would blow them all away....mmmmm

• Like 3

5 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

it would get a resub from me and its one of the very few things that could anymore

First off...ddhm is either Nelly or Bogdan!  I can see where someone might want to see Martina lezzing up but not under these circumstances.  Marina should not be there at all and now that ddhm has made it happen she especially should not be there without Alberto.  This is a desperate approach by two lack luster managers that are forcing these shit shows on the girls and on the viewers!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

This is very nice, Martina in B4, RLC still manages to amaze me after all these years, I'm very curious to know how it ends, just don't bring your boring boyfriend, keep me informed, maybe in a few months I'll renew my subscription...

If that would make you renew your subscription, you are not the man I thought you were!!

Yall overthinking too much, she was invited to have fun, she is not under obligation of any sexual act against her will, so what we've seen so far is Martina being Martina in party mode. Thats it. No drama at all.

Edit: Add some alcohol and weed and this is the result, all good.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

What is cool about that? The danger is high, that RLC loses the last bit remaining reality.

Where is the sense in all residents act like silly show performers?

There is nothing cool about Martina being in B4 but as long as Nelly and Bogdan are in charge, this is the kind of shit you are going to get!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

I doubt martina fucks borgan or lucian unless her relationship with Alberto is over🤷‍♂️

or... she watches the other apts.... and wants some big Lucien Cock..... and his slutty hot girlfriend would easily accomodate ... that's what;s going on here ...guaranteed  if she is dropping her pants ...it's a new ball game .... 

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

First off...ddhm is either Nelly or Bogdan!  I can see where someone might want to see Martina lezzing up but not under these circumstances.  Marina should not be there at all and now that ddhm has made it happen she especially should not be there without Alberto.  This is a desperate approach by two lack luster managers that are forcing these shit shows on the girls and on the viewers!!

its a shame alex is there with lucian

4 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

Yall overthinking too much, she was invited to have fun, she is not under obligation of any sexual act against her will, so what we've seen so far is Martina being Martina in party mode. Thats it. No drama at all.

Edit: Add some alcohol and weed and this is the result, all good.

I agree. Just the fact that we get to see Martina in a brand new environment after so long is just refreshing to see. And it's great to see that she gets along with everybody in the house and has fun.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Escape from the routine , usually these are the results .. but this has to do with her character , you can so easily tell how a social person she is , of course she was very welcomed at the villa especially from Nelly , but weren’t she a social person , I don’t think we would have seen her engaging in all of the activities that are taking part .. 

And a couple of more observations , apart from Nelly , I think Holly is the one who has embraced her the most I think and also Piper and Taylor ( Taylor in particular ) seem to enjoy her company , perhaps Taylor that she isn’t Russian and she has the chance to interact with someone else except Russian the last months 😂🤣

And also , for all the comments about  Nelly and Bogdan that they should have their own apartment because they are a couple ( that I agree but also at the villa for me it is ok , as I have said in the past ) , I don’t think that we would have ever seen such a “ crossover “ if they weren’t “handling“ the villa .

I am all in let’s say for this nice and different event , such a fresh air and also seeing happy people  and faces , good mood and atmosphere , nothing more to ask for everyone to feel cheered up 😌😇 

This "crossover" thing is what's killing RLC in this day and time....don't you get it!!

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Is Martina stripping down with the rest of them????  Alberto cannot be happy with that!!!

Alberto wouldn't be happy with that!!

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Why would he care? There aren't any other guys there.

Isn't pumpkin head Lucian there and goofy looking Bogdan?  There is men there!!