B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

2 hours ago, Daleys said:

She knew because it's was mentioned before that Martina reads Camcaps. So she knows about the other apartments.

Martina knows all about RLC , as you say , one of the funniest and nicest moments was the interaction with her fans during the couple’s stay ( her brother ? and girlfriend ) during the summer 😊

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I totally agree with you Daleys 100%.Β  It's Nelly and Bogdan's last approach to try and get RLC more views and there is no denying that.Β  Do you honestly think she should be there without Alberto?Β  I would assume your answer would be no and that just goes to show you how lame and pathetic those two managers are.

Then , they have great ideas how to make the business better , attract more viewers / subscribers and bring more money to the project ... Isn’t this what a business would like financially to happen ?Β 

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

yeah, you are absolutely right. I don't think Martina's present in B4 is that big of a deal. perhaps just a friendly visit. Hopefully she gets to know the girls and they can visit her & Alberto too.Β 

I always like to see more Spanish girls on the project. so maybe she can introduce some good candidate to N&B (if they are actually in charge of casting) as potential future participants. It be nice to see some beautiful spanish girls in Barca apartments.Β Β 

Good points here about future castings , although with the girls that paraded the apartment of Carla and Yanai the last months , the list has already some candidates πŸ˜‰

I just hope that they giveΒ Martina and Alberto a far better apartment than this one , it is one of the worseΒ currently , unless the worst .Β 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Then , they have great ideas how to make the business better , attract more viewers / subscribers and bring more money to the project ... Isn’t this what a business would like financially to happen ?Β 

the problem is that he makes a comment on people he doesn't know, otherwise it wouldn't shock him to see Martina having a party without Alberto being present, because that's what they do from time toΒ time sinceΒ 3 years

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

That's all...

Holly, Martina and Megan to bed and lights off

God!....this real life shit is so boring...When my sub runs out, that's it for me...😏

I just thought I'd announce that to everyone cos they're really botheredΒ πŸ˜†

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Point two of the usual show program. It is always the same. First the girls dance in their underwear in the living room, then comes this group bathroom event. Of course not too late so that both the USA and Europe can watch.Β Now the only thing missing is the usual nude massage and then a working day is done.Β 

Fake lifeΒ in endless loop.Β 

It was all normal for me , the only thing that came out of nowhere personally for me was the kissing between Martina and Megan ... it is always a big question even if it is an innocent / guilty Β kiss for whatever reasons , if this is an action of betrayal for a relation ... I can only say that it was some 15-20 minutes that you could tell Martina would go for it .Β 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Good points here about future castings , although with the girls that paraded the apartment of Carla and Yanai the last months , the list has already some candidates πŸ˜‰

I just hope that they giveΒ Martina and Alberto a far better apartment than this one , it is one of the worseΒ currently , unless the worst .Β 

Put them in B4...they could replace N&B...Martina knows the layout, loves it, especially the jacuzzi bath, and I'm sure their dogs chasing the cats would keep us entertained...well, the little dog, anyway...😁

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

there is an interesting thing in this kind of meeting, it is that each one can bring something to the other, one can learn Russian and the other Spanish, I find that great

I hope they continue with ideas like this one today 😊 Perhaps in Prague also πŸ˜‰

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

martina has the boobs other girls will pay for

why does nobody ever mention linda when talking about the best tits in RLC that girl has one killer body

Linda has the best indeed 😊