B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

38 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's what we've been crying out for, a party in B4...yet some still aren't happy, FFS...

Everyone hasย his/herย ownโ€™s tasteย ย of what they like , we are quite a lot that we like this , so , it isnโ€™t so bad with the numbers ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Daleys said:

She knew because it's was mentioned before that Martina reads Camcaps. So she knows about the other apartments.

She only reads comments about her own apartment.

I also read CamCaps, have done for 4 years, and even though there's been thousands of comments about VillaVoyeur, Spygasm, Camarads, etc, I couldn't tell you a single thing that's ever happened on those sites, or even give you the name of a tenant.ย  Just because she reads CamCaps, it doesn't mean she knows anything about the other apartments.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hexagon said:

So nothing happened? Martian went there did nothing and went to bed?

so i didn't miss anything?

5 of the girls had a communal bath and Megan and Martina got a little friendly. Some kissing, a little touchy feely in the boob area and Megan sucked her boobs for a short time...Imo, if they were really into each other big style, they would've found a way to carry on...butย Martina ended up in bed with Megan and Holly..naked, but all to sleep...Zzzzzzzzz

25 minutes ago, moos54 said:

the problem is that he makes a comment on people he doesn't know, otherwise it wouldn't shock him to see Martina having a party without Alberto being present, because that's what they do from time toย time sinceย 3 years

Everyone is entitled to have an opinion , open forum it is ๐Ÿ˜Š It is just that we are so many sharing an exciting moment that was happening and it is just bad timing to read negative or bad comments ( for my taste at least ) when a โ€œ new thing โ€œ occurs ๐Ÿ˜ฌย 

It is like we are 100 people watching the Avengers and there in the crowd there are those that they hate to see all the superheroes gather together , they would prefer their stand alone movies ๐Ÿ˜Ž

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

5 of the girls had a communal bath and Megan and Martina got a little friendly. Some kissing, a little touchy feely in the boob area and Megan sucked her boobs for a short time...Imo, if they were really into each other big style, they would've found a way to carry on...butย Martina ended up in bed with Megan and Holly..naked, but all to sleep...Zzzzzzzzz

Thanks for explaining

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

God!....this real life shit is so boring...When my sub runs out, that's it for me...๐Ÿ˜

I just thought I'd announce that to everyone cos they're really botheredย ๐Ÿ˜†

I would miss having some back and forth comments nagachilli2 ๐Ÿ˜”

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Put them in B4...they could replace N&B...Martina knows the layout, loves it, especially the jacuzzi bath, and I'm sure their dogs chasing the cats would keep us entertained...well, the little dog, anyway...๐Ÿ˜

I think having the chance to escape from the apartment she lives the last years and enjoy all this luxury at the villa ( imagine if it was warm enough to swim or use the pool .. ) even for some hours , i personally think , it will be repeated ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

if piper and taylor wasnt in hollys bed megan and martina would be at it right now

Future will tell , since no one expected this , who can say what happensย in the future ? But I would prefer that she keeps the relation with Alberto ๐Ÿ˜Œโ˜บ๏ธ

Just now, ddhm said:

Future will tell , since no one expected this , who can say what happensย in the future ? But I would prefer that she keeps the relation with Alberto ๐Ÿ˜Œโ˜บ๏ธ

i didnt mean her to leave alberto and marry megan but she could have continued from the tub if holly wasnt there