B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Probably it would never have happened if cameras weren't involved...

it is difficult to know if the cameras have any influence on Martina's actions, she often goes out to party without Alberto and sometimes comes back in the early morning in an alcoholic state moving forward, who knows what happens when are there no cameras? we must stop believing that the participants are angels when they are no longer seen by the cameras, because in the end anything can happen when they have fun outside

28 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

what 20 pages of boring...this shit just rocked CamCaps and RLC world... RLC sees this and This was exciting banter/comment s ....we were all into this one way or another ...big exciting news ...because Martinsa is a star and fan fave ,,,Rockin the Boat and Rockin my voyeur world ....HOT HOT HOT 

Whenever something “ new “ occurs at RLC world , it simply gets BOOM 😎 Let’s hope for more of unexpected 😉

Overall winner: Martina and us, the viewers (new possibilities, something different, despite the end results, whether you like it or not).

MVP: Holly, she´s clearly the soul of this house, cute and sexy, sassy.

Honorable mentions: Meghan was engaging tonight.

The dissapointment: Sleepy Ariana 12 Pro, if not sleeping, then phone messaging, do I need to add more?

Hall of Shame: The crackhead aka Lucian, as usual, trying too hard, drugs controll him, his girlfriend clearly loves him a lot despite being dissapointed and ashamed of his behavior tonight.

What are yours?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

Overall winner: Martina and us, the viewers (new possibilities, something different, despite the end results, whether you like it or not).

The dissapointment: Sleepy Ariana 12 Pro, if not sleeping, then phone messaging, do I need to add more?

Hall of Shame: The crackhead aka Lucian, as usual, trying too hard, drugs controll him, his girlfriend clearly loves him a lot despite being dissapointed and ashamed of his behavior tonight.

What are yours?

Nice post 😊 Answers during the day from me 😉... But before making it more in particular , overall winners , we , the viewers 😉😇

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

What are yours?

OVERAL:  MEGHAN ....BECAUSE SHE GOT TO SUCK ON THE STAR GUEST MARTINA'S TITIES..... 

again keep these boys out of it (how gross would it have been if Lucien crashed the girly vibe ...)  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

looks like Martina has left the bed ( if she was the middle body??)  ...I am looking at blurry images ??? and maybe to living room couch....all blurry images but curious if any paying member has seen anything or can confirm??? 

the curiousity of Martina's visit and actions continue 

il y a 9 minutes, Mark Thompson a dit :

on dirait que Martina a quitté le lit (si elle était le corps du milieu ??) ... je regarde des images floues ??? et peut-être au canapé du salon .... toutes les images floues mais curieux de savoir si un membre payant a vu quelque chose ou peut confirmer ??? 

la curiosité de la visite et des actions de Martina se poursuivent 

OUI tu ne t'es pas trompé,   elle a quitté le lit et est couchée maintenant habillée sur le canapé du salon

• Thanks 1

Martina seems a bit upset this morning.  With moving to the couch and this, I wonder if she is regretting what happened?  She and Nelly talking and she is sighing and pointing up like she is talking about Holly and Meagan. 

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

sieht aus wie Martina das Bett verlassen hat (wenn sie der mittlere Körper war ??) ... Ich sehe verschwommene Bilder ??? und vielleicht zur Wohnzimmercouch .... alle verschwommenen Bilder aber neugierig ob ein zahlendes Mitglied etwas gesehen hat oder bestätigen kann ??? 

Die Neugier von Martinas Besuch und Aktionen geht weiter 

Martina 7:29 in Livingroom