B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

So many whinging about what they don't like about rlc as if only their tastes should be catered for and to hell with what people who like and subscribe to it like to see. The Barcelona apts are my favourate places on rlc to hang out, I don't go writing bs remarks on the other apts forums. Let those of us who enjoy it watch it without bitching about. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, quasi said:

Martina seems a bit upset this morning.  With moving to the couch and this, I wonder if she is regretting what happened?  She and Nelly talking and she is sighing and pointing up like she is talking about Holly and Meagan. 

I just came back this morning  to see 50 new comments but this being the first let me say this 

I just saw Martina on her couch at home and she definately has the deep  pensive look like ...what have I done?? or what the fuck just happened or ...I wish those girls would have eaten my pussy or maybe I should have stayed to explore their pussy..... she definately was deep into inquistive thinking 

the pussy eating were thoughts I mostly had ,,,,,,

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

So many whinging about what they don't like about rlc as if only their tastes should be catered for and to hell with what people who like and subscribe to it like to see. The Barcelona apts are my favourate places on rlc to hang out, I don't go writing bs remarks on the other apts forums. Let those of us who enjoy it watch it without bitching about. 

One thing should be clear to you, this bullshit shows have now taken over almost all of RLC. Martina and Alberto next to Linda and Tibor were the only apartments with realistic content who really participate in the project. The fact that Marina has now joined this silly shows is a big disappointment. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Why can't people just figure this out 

It is what is ...it's THEIR Real Life ...you pay or not.... the negativity doesn't matter OR ENHANCE THIS FORUM one bit ..

.it matters only to the negative whinners that we, UNFORTUNATELY, have to tolerate because they want their wa, wa wa  OPINIONS ... 

I/m getting better at ignore and blocking .....

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

One thing should be clear to you, this bullshit shows have now taken over almost all of RLC. Martina and Alberto next to Linda and Tibor were the only apartments with realistic content who really participate in the project. The fact that Marina has now joined this silly shows is a big disappointment. 

IT'S NOT A SILLY SHOW!!!!!!!!!! IT'S regular girls, people,  being social, being sexy and playful as happens in Real Life ( as I said before ) college age girls Experimenting in their new FREEDOM ( of being away from mommy/daddy) , new sexuality... I don't know the circles you play in or have experienced but that is what really goes on  at that and at all ages ..... people who are sexual and playful....do these things 

stop making rules on the RLC expected behavior or this real domestic life expection..... they do it alll... they cook food, they tell stories, watch TV, Internet brouwse ???? suck cock, eat pussy ....play with the new liberated girl (Martinas) exquisit TITS..... I desire her tits , Meghan desires her Tits ... lucky Meghan is in Her Real World .... 

STOP THIS STUPID OPINION THAT THIS IS NOT REAL WORLD , REAL LIFE ..... IT JUST MAY NOT BE YOURS .....WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR SMALL MINDED  OPINION IS .... 

20 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think we get that you don't like the Barcelona concept, in the case why? why? can't you just move on to something else? Can you not let us who do enjoy it watch it in peace? One thing is for sure, the rlc you are looking for clearly is not going to happen any day soon no matter how much you want it and bitch about it. Surely you must have some other activities that you can enjoy and help you to get over you're hatred of rlc.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

I think we get that you don't like the Barcelona concept, in the case why? why? can't you just move on to something else? Can you not let us who do enjoy it watch it in peace? One thing is for sure, the rlc you are looking for clearly is not going to happen any day soon no matter how much you want it and bitch about it. Surely you must have some other activities that you can enjoy and help you to get over you're hatred of rlc.

Well, posting here does not really take much time. I have the forum running on the side while I work.

29 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The fact that you don't like it is nothing but a positive development.  KEEP THE SHOWS COMING...just to piss of this guy.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

Imagine you are working for a former voyeur site that is now almost only doing silly shows instead of actual give a view into the private life of the residents. The two local managers call you and ask if you want to earn some extra money. So you go to that house and do the same pseudo lesbian show that they do there as standard program once or twice a week.

If you really believe that the whole event was a party, you have never been to a real party. To be honest, I have little understanding for your comment. It is one thing to say that you don't care if it is realistic or not, but to pretend that this bullshit is the most normal thing in the world, sorry, that is just dishonest.

NOT A SHOW,  IS VERY NORMAL FOR MANY ...YOU REPEAT AND REAPEAT TO HEAR OR CONVINCE YOURSELF ... THE ONLY VARIABLE IS THE REALITY OF THIS BEING A FOR PROFIT VOYEUR SITE .... AND THERFORE THEIR  NORMAL ... AS SOMEONE SAID ..MARTINA , A GROWN WOMAN ..SEEMED TO ENJOY THE MOMENT !!!!!!  AND ANOTHER POINTED OUT... BOOZE, A TUB FULL OF HOT , SEXY GIRLS .....TEMPTATION....WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU SEE PHONY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED !!!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Imagine you are working for a former voyeur site that is now almost only doing silly shows instead of actual give a view into the private life of the residents. The two local managers call you and ask if you want to earn some extra money. So you go to that house and do the same pseudo lesbian show that they do there as standard program once or twice a week.

If you really believe that the whole event was a party, you have never been to a real party. To be honest, I have little understanding for your comment. It is one thing to say that you don't care if it is realistic or not, but to pretend that this bullshit is the most normal thing in the world, sorry, that is just dishonest.

I think there’s also a view at the private life of the others , I just believe that this mostly happens at the couples apartments . The problem is that if as viewers don’t get the content that that each and everyone of us individually wants to have , we start blaming RLC for what it offers . 

In my opinion , anything that happens at the couples apartments ( Kitty and Smith , sex crisis - now looks better - Linda and Tibor - they got married , lots of preparations in front of our screens - , Martina and Alberto - normal daily life couple living their lives with pets , video games , amongst others - Eliska and Pepik with the drinking problem ) is a look of real life the way I think you have it in your mind . 

The base of viewers though has evolved and if RLC wanted to survive , it needed to evolve as well . So , we have the COV and GOV apartments , still with daily life things , but more sexual and staged content . It is a mixture and this is what we have at the moment . For me it is ok and this is why I pay to watch it . I am also not always satisfied , but what or who  is perfect so RLC is as well ? 

Yesterday , it was a party for me , like the ones I still have the chance to attend when the world is not having virus problems . I will be invited at a house , I will flirt , drink and eat free , perhaps end in a room trying to seduce someone if we have felt like this the whole evening , for more risky things and since now it is 2020 , it can also be to others in the room and things to go off limits ... but if I don’t like , i can always go away from the room , show my disagreement with the person I wanted to enjoy that I am not fine with all that and just keep on with the evening and perhaps find someone else 😉

I don’t think anyone pressed Martina to kiss , to be touched or whatever happened . She wanted it , she felt it , she did it . If today she has guilts , this is another story . I saw with the body language of hers and in combination with whatever had happened to reach this point , that this for Martina wasn’t a show , she just let herself loose to experience a day away from her boyfriend and just enjoy . For the Russians , it most probably was , here comes the mixture then .. Conclusion ? The forum went nuts , we discussed it , we most agreed and we hope that we see it again . If it doesn’t happen , we are still subscribers  and we expect the next thing at any of the apartments either concerning a show , an argument or whatever . Real life in the year of 2020 needs to be evolved at a voyeur site and whatever site remains with the glories of the past and doesn’t attach to the present , it will be doomed to extinction. 

We disagree obviously of what it is real and what it is not , it was real in my opinion for Martina , it was one more show for the girls , it was just a mixture . Back in March or April , Bonnie and Alex , offered us an amazing , natural and incredible girl/girl action , forum went nuts because it came out as real life , it never showed any indications that it was a show . They felt it , they did it , viewers understood it that’s why it was discussed for many days after . This is what happened yesterday in my opinion as well . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

IT'S NOT A SILLY SHOW!!!!!!!!!! IT'S regular girls, people,  being social, being sexy and playful as happens in Real Life ( as I said before ) college age girls Experimenting in their new FREEDOM ( of being away from mommy/daddy) , new sexuality... I don't know the circles you play in or have experienced but that is what really goes on  at that and at all ages ..... people who are sexual and playful....do these things 

stop making rules on the RLC expected behavior or this real domestic life expection..... they do it alll... they cook food, they tell stories, watch TV, Internet brouwse ???? suck cock, eat pussy ....play with the new liberated girl (Martinas) exquisit TITS..... I desire her tits , Meghan desires her Tits ... lucky Meghan is in Her Real World .... 

STOP THIS STUPID OPINION THAT THIS IS NOT REAL WORLD , REAL LIFE ..... IT JUST MAY NOT BE YOURS .....WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR SMALL MINDED  OPINION IS .... 

Excellent excellent post , couldn’t have said it better 

• Like 3