B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Β 

I have travelled almost about 1/3 around the world just to meet some colleagues and i know what you mean.

Still, I think the past has shown that every encounter between reality and show in RLC always turned out to the disadvantage of reality. Wait and see, maybe not yet today, but in a few weeks, RLC maybe has one more show girl. 🀐

I am living in Southern Europe , I have also travelledΒ Β like you in all continents except Australia , Antarctica but in many countries around the world , so , what I have learned is that one thing you can’t deny for a long time to people , that it to socialize .. this is too difficult and that’s what makes us different than animals .. we speak , we interact , it is human nature and instinctΒ Β  and this is what all these people do , remember also that despite their work , many are away from real friends and family ..Β 

As Southern European resident thenΒ , I am thinking more positive and I believe that , speaking for Martina , she knows her boundaries and if she is invited to any β€œ show off β€œ , it would just be out of curiosity and I don’t believe for the sake of her relation with Alberto .. plus , the absence of Alberto when he could have easily joined, shows that maybe he doesn’t like to be part of it , he has totally trust to Martina and as a loving couple , for sure they will discuss about today’s Martina’s visit ..Β 

• Upvote 1

The only thing that we need to await to happen in the next days / weeks , would be to start seeing Martina spinning Β around herself , then we would for sure know that Ariana influenced her πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am living in Southern Europe , I have also travelledΒ Β like you in all continents except Australia , Antarctica but in many countries around the world , so , what I have learned is that one thing you can’t deny for a long time to people , that it to socialize .. this is too difficult and that’s what makes us different than animals .. we speak , we interact , it is human nature and instinctΒ Β  and this is what all these people do , remember also that despite their work , many are away from real friends and family ..Β 

As Southern European resident thenΒ , I am thinking more positive and I believe that , speaking for Martina , she knows her boundaries and if she is invited to any β€œ show off β€œ , it would just be out of curiosity and I don’t believe for the sake of her relation with Alberto .. plus , the absence of Alberto when he could have easily joined, shows that maybe he doesn’t like to be part of it , he has totally trust to Martina and as a loving couple , for sure they will discuss about today’s Martina’s visit ..Β 

If we forget the fact that this party is bending the pandemic rules somewhat, I like these get togethers in B4...there's always something to watch, and it's entertaining...

I reckon it will a low key affair though, and there's no way Martina (or Nelly) will take part in any girl/girl shows...

She's probably just there to learn some Russian culture...😏

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The only thing that we need to await to happen in the next days / weeks , would be to start seeing Martina spinning Β around herself , then we would for sure now that Ariana influenced her πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Β 

That would be fine but i hope not. I like Martina just the way she is...

And one more comment , Martina has drank really much , wine , beers , I haven’t noticed if anyone also prepared cocktails .. but the way she acts , it is like she really needed that , to party , be with people ofΒ her age and escape a bit the daily routine life with her relation , a break is always nice for good reasons 😊 And also for the forum , when we speak actually for one individual and not for the many tenants of the villas and also today’s visits from other Barcelona apartments .

Β 

And I like to watch this β€œ event β€œ today that is comes out of heart and naturally and not some repeating staff which are happening at RLC even now πŸ˜‰

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If we forget the fact that this party is bending the pandemic rules somewhat, I like these get togethers in B4...there's always something to watch, and it's entertaining...

I reckon it will a low key affair though, and there's no way Martina (or Nelly) will take part in any girl/girl shows...

She's probably just there to learn some Russian culture...😏

Exchange of cultures indeed .. not forgetting Taylor that she is Italian and from Sicily in particular πŸ˜‰

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Β 

That would be fine but i hope not. I like Martina just the way she is...

As long isn’t any sexual that doesn’t match let’s say Martina’s personality we know all the years , it is fine 😊 But there are a lot who would like sexual content and their entitled to their wish πŸ˜‡