B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

30 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

¡NO ES UN ESPECTÁCULO TONTO !!!!!!!!!! SON chicas normales, personas, ser sociables, sexys y juguetonas como sucede en la vida real (como dije antes) chicas en edad universitaria Experimentando en su nueva LIBERTAD (de estar lejos de mamá / papá), nueva sexualidad ... No conozco los círculos en los que juegas o has experimentado, pero eso es lo que realmente sucede en eso y en todas las edades ... personas que son sexuales y juguetonas ... hacen estas cosas 

dejar de hacer reglas sobre el comportamiento esperado de RLC o esta expectativa de la vida doméstica real ... lo hacen todo ... cocinan comida, cuentan historias, miran televisión, brouwse de Internet ???? chupar pollas, comer coños .... jugar con la nueva chica liberada (Martinas) TETAS exquisitas ... deseo sus tetas, Meghan desea sus tetas ... afortunada Meghan está en su mundo real .... 

DETENGA ESTA OPINIÓN ESTÚPIDA DE QUE ESTE NO ES EL MUNDO REAL, LA VIDA REAL ... PUEDE QUE NO SEA SUYA ... NO NOS IMPORTA LO QUE ES SU PEQUEÑA OPINIÓN ... 

un euro por cada persona que me presentes y esa sea su verdadera vida real, jajajaja

• Upvote 1

Martina is by far my favorite girl on RLC.  The fact that she showed up in B4 yesterday was a huge positive result for me.  She seemed out of sorts at times with the language, but was more than keen to interact with the others and genuinely seemed to enjoy herself.  This was a win for RLC and Nelly/Bogdan.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Martina is by far my favorite girl on RLC.  The fact that she showed up in B4 yesterday was a huge positive result for me.  She seemed out of sorts at times with the language, but was more than keen to interact with the others and genuinely seemed to enjoy herself.  This was a win for RLC and Nelly/Bogdan.

It made for an entertaining night...I wouldn't have bothered watching if it was just the other girls in the bath

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think there’s also a view at the private life of the others , I just believe that this mostly happens at the couples apartments . The problem is that if as viewers don’t get the content that that each and everyone of us individually wants to have , we start blaming RLC for what it offers . 

In my opinion , anything that happens at the couples apartments ( Kitty and Smith , sex crisis - now looks better - Linda and Tibor - they got married , lots of preparations in front of our screens - , Martina and Alberto - normal daily life couple living their lives with pets , video games , amongst others - Eliska and Pepik with the drinking problem ) is a look of real life the way I think you have it in your mind . 

The base of viewers though has evolved and if RLC wanted to survive , it needed to evolve as well . So , we have the COV and GOV apartments , still with daily life things , but more sexual and staged content . It is a mixture and this is what we have at the moment . For me it is ok and this is why I pay to watch it . I am also not always satisfied , but what or who  is perfect so RLC is as well ? 

Yesterday , it was a party for me , like the ones I still have the chance to attend when the world is not having virus problems . I will be invited at a house , I will flirt , drink and eat free , perhaps end in a room trying to seduce someone if we have felt like this the whole evening , for more risky things and since now it is 2020 , it can also be to others in the room and things to go off limits ... but if I don’t like , i can always go away from the room , show my disagreement with the person I wanted to enjoy that I am not fine with all that and just keep on with the evening and perhaps find someone else 😉

I don’t think anyone pressed Martina to kiss , to be touched or whatever happened . She wanted it , she felt it , she did it . If today she has guilts , this is another story . I saw with the body language of hers and in combination with whatever had happened to reach this point , that this for Martina wasn’t a show , she just let herself loose to experience a day away from her boyfriend and just enjoy . For the Russians , it most probably was , here comes the mixture then .. Conclusion ? The forum went nuts , we discussed it , we most agreed and we hope that we see it again . If it doesn’t happen , we are still subscribers  and we expect the next thing at any of the apartments either concerning a show , an argument or whatever . Real life in the year of 2020 needs to be evolved at a voyeur site and whatever site remains with the glories of the past and doesn’t attach to the present , it will be doomed to extinction. 

We disagree obviously of what it is real and what it is not , it was real in my opinion for Martina , it was one more show for the girls , it was just a mixture . Back in March or April , Bonnie and Alex , offered us an amazing , natural and incredible girl/girl action , forum went nuts because it came out as real life , it never showed any indications that it was a show . They felt it , they did it , viewers understood it that’s why it was discussed for many days after . This is what happened yesterday in my opinion as well . 

Excellent post DD....👍