B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (November)

We have many girls currently at the apartments that they can give many moments of fan , entertain , be funny and in general lots and lots of potential for excellent content of viewing . They are most of them not shy to act in front of cameras also with boyfriends or even with girl to girl action , but .. I think it is of general admit that like something is holding them back or despite the good atmosphere inside the apartments , they haven’t been happening much staff except Monica and her boyfriend a couple of times , Holly and her boy also , Megan and the early days visit of Rocco , Gina and just 4-5 parties every now and then that all the girls gathered together . 

My conclusion is that this 2nd virus wave , the fact that it is autumn and they can’t make any pool parties at the villa like in the summer , the fact that they can’t go out at clubs and meet people and maybe invite them at home or see as viewers new people at the apartments , is provoking this stable situation currently at the apartments . 

Let’s hope that more things will be happening soon , it is unfortunately not much happening in general at RLC apartments . 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We have many girls currently at the apartments that they can give many moments of fan , entertain , be funny and in general lots and lots of potential for excellent content of viewing . They are most of them not shy to act in front of cameras also with boyfriends or even with girl to girl action , but .. I think it is of general admit that like something is holding them back or despite the good atmosphere inside the apartments , they haven’t been happening much staff except Monica and her boyfriend a couple of times , Holly and her boy also , Megan and the early days visit of Rocco , Gina and just 4-5 parties every now and then that all the girls gathered together . 

My conclusion is that this 2nd virus wave , the fact that it is autumn and they can’t make any pool parties at the villa like in the summer , the fact that they can’t go out at clubs and meet people and maybe invite them at home or see as viewers new people at the apartments , is provoking this stable situation currently at the apartments . 

Let’s hope that more things will be happening soon , it is unfortunately not much happening in general at RLC apartments . 

Virus 😂 second wave😂......it's all controlling bullshit. 

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

I checked out Serafima's friend in the shower earlier. She has a smoking hot body. I wish Gina would leave and put her in Gina's room.

I don't want to lose Gina but I do wish she would take a breather. I forgot that she can literally stay up talking for hours...🤭🙂

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think we should stop blaming Covid-19 for the decline of RLC, but realize that the GOV concept just sucks. If more than half of the cast actually doesn't live where the apartments are, you can't expect much. It simply lacks the real friends, the real relationships and thus ultimately the real life. No matter how many pseudo lesbian shows the girls might give, it will always be fake and lifeless.

RLC should give Gina her own apartment and finally start to set up new couple apartments. Ideally, RLC can also find some real friends and have an apartment like Kristy & the angels.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

RLC should give Gina her own apartment and finally start to set up new couple apartments. Ideally, RLC can also find some real friends and have an apartment like Kristy & the angels.

I completely agree with this

• Like 1

I think Gina could be good for Holly, only because both girls can be a little silly. I don't know the age range between any of these girls. Gina and Holly maybe around the same age and have a similiar sense of a humour.

I'd like to see how they get along.

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

I think we should stop blaming Covid-19 for the decline of RLC, but realize that the GOV concept just sucks. If more than half of the cast actually doesn't live where the apartments are, you can't expect much. It simply lacks the real friends, the real relationships and thus ultimately the real life. No matter how many pseudo lesbian shows the girls might give, it will always be fake and lifeless.

I don’t blame COVID -19 in particular , i just say that it is a possible reason of not so much happening . Everyone is affected with that , people are tired , perhaps you and me we are a bit older ( I am 43 ) and we can handle by staying at home , although I miss like crazy going out and have some drinks with friends or just in some parties , gathering with lots of people and meet new people .

Imagine if I miss this , how much this life is missed from the girls . As the project for these apartments says “ Girls On Vacation “ .. I agree that they do lots of things outside , but maybe it is also that whoever their seeing , they don’t want to be in front of cameras , after all , these are exactly the girls that many say that they would like to make much more money , if we believe that more they do inside , the more money they make , it is kind of awkward that they don’t bring their outside life inside the apartments . 

Last but not least , we should never forget as I have said again that RLC is a business and they should care for the bigger picture and not whatever you , me and others would like to see . It seems that the Barcelona apartments and the content it is what attracts  viewership and that’s why I think they insist on this content . In any case , I personally like to see a bit of everything , I don’t mind about shows or nothing happening , i just don’t like that it is repeating . I would hate for example the so called “ pseudo lesbian shows “ if they happen 2-3 per week , 2-3 times per month watching these gorgeous women in front of my screen , I wouldn’t say no . 

The massage and ipad watching for example , i wouldn’t mind seeing it 4-5 times per month , but 2-3 per week it becomes boring . But that’s why we have even for real life moments the couple apartments that they are really things  happening , look for example the alcohol problem of Eliska , this is something really serious to watch and I would so very much like and be incredibly happy to understand and ultimately see this young girl to escape from this addiction . 

During the current lockdowns  , RLC can be a good escape if we know what we want to watch . If we don’t like , we simply don’t 😊😇

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I don’t blame COVID -19 in particular , i just say that it is a possible reason of not so much happening . Everyone is affected with that , people are tired , perhaps you and me we are a bit older ( I am 43 ) and we can handle by staying at home , although I miss like crazy going out and have some drinks with friends or just in some parties , gathering with lots of people and meet new people .

Imagine if I miss this , how much this life is missed from the girls . As the project for these apartments says “ Girls On Vacation “ .. I agree that they do lots of things outside , but maybe it is also that whoever their seeing , they don’t want to be in front of cameras , after all , these are exactly the girls that many say that they would like to make much more money , if we believe that more they do inside , the more money they make , it is kind of awkward that they don’t bring their outside life inside the apartments . 

Last but not least , we should never forget as I have said again that RLC is a business and they should care for the bigger picture and not whatever you , me and others would like to see . It seems that the Barcelona apartments and the content it is what attracts  viewership and that’s why I think they insist on this content . In any case , I personally like to see a bit of everything , I don’t mind about shows or nothing happening , i just don’t like that it is repeating . I would hate for example the so called “ pseudo lesbian shows “ if they happen 2-3 per week , 2-3 times per month watching these gorgeous women in front of my screen , I wouldn’t say no . 

The massage and ipad watching for example , i wouldn’t mind seeing it 4-5 times per month , but 2-3 per week it becomes boring . But that’s why we have even for real life moments the couple apartments that they are really things  happening , look for example the alcohol problem of Eliska , this is something really serious to watch and I would so very much like and be incredibly happy to understand and ultimately see this young girl to escape from this addiction . 

During the current lockdowns  , RLC can be a good escape if we know what we want to watch . If we don’t like , we simply don’t 😊😇

Honestly, I don't believe that GOV is a successful model. It is simply the largest block of apartments that remained after the disappearance of the Russian apartments. I rather think that these cheap shows are the only thing RLC is still able to do. It seems to me that RLC is still in a state of shock. They continued what was left over after the fiasco without really moving forward again. The loss of all the russian apartments has limited them a lot.

Maybe you still have some recordings from the good old days. Look at how varied RLC was back then. There were a lot of really good couple apartments, but also apartments like Kristy and the angels that were really fun. The apartments had real life with real visitors, real friendships and real relationships. From the little that is left over now, maybe there are 2 or 3 apartments that you can call realistic and really make sense. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Creo que Gina podría ser buena para Holly, solo porque ambas chicas pueden ser un poco tontas. No conozco el rango de edad entre ninguna de estas chicas. Gina y Holly tal vez tengan la misma edad y tengan un sentido del humor similar.

Me gustaría ver cómo se llevan.

Gina is 3 years older than Holly...