B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (November)

23 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Hmmm, any idea what the girls were annointing with?  I would hate to suggest an STD but one was wearing gloves at the time.

I think she was putting liquid tan on her and didn't want to tan her hands.

Serafima is indeed a huge professional tease and a bit cold but she still has, in my opinion a superb body and tits to die for; just luv it when she unleashes those babies from their harness 🤪 her chum is rather nice as well. Would be great if Gina left and vacated the big room for Sera and her chum to share 😉

il y a 4 minutes, happyman88 a dit :

Serafima est en effet une énorme taquine professionnelle et un peu froide mais elle a toujours, à mon avis, un superbe corps et des seins à tomber par terre; J'adore quand elle libère ces bébés de leur harnais - son copain est plutôt gentil aussi. Ce serait génial si Gina partait et quittait la grande pièce pour que Sera et son copain la partagent 😉

ou fait 1 trios avec GINA 

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Serafima is indeed a huge professional tease and a bit cold but she still has, in my opinion a superb body and tits to die for; just luv it when she unleashes those babies from their harness 🤪 her chum is rather nice as well. Would be great if Gina left and vacated the big room for Sera and her chum to share 😉

This is the room that attracts the big tits , after Gina , Sera 😉😎 Question is , which are better ? I would say Irma’s , although Sera’s have the big nipples which is always a great difference 😇

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is the room that attracts the big tits , after Gina , Sera 😉😎 Question is , which are better ? I would say Irma’s , although Sera’s have the big nipples which is always a great difference 😇

For me I think it might be:

1. Danaya
2. Serafima
3. Amber

• Upvote 1