B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (November)

Noldus

4 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

She has done this multiple times with Amy

You are right , it is has happened that she bated multiple times with Amy next to her , maybe due to their friendship , I didn’t consider it as a good reason to mention it , maybe because Gina is more “ active “ in such shows , I characterized it like that . In any case , you are completely right 😊

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

You are right , it is has happened that she bated multiple times with Amy next to her , maybe due to their friendship , I didn’t consider it as a good reason to mention it , maybe because Gina is more “ active “ in such shows , I characterized it like that . In any case , you are completely right 😊

I don't consider it a show....I just find the whole side by side masturbation awkward...It's funny how girls get away with this but when I suggested the idea to a friend of mine, he's been ducking my calls ever since

• Haha 4

Terrible lighting. Gina has a glowing lava lamp, candles, and some weird spotlight in the corner of her room. They all combine to make camera 10 a blurry, badly lit mess. Just keep the lights on or turn them off. The nightvision works fine. Low-level mood lighting is the worst for the cameras. If you're going to do these sorts of shows for the cameras (and I kind of wish they wouldn't), might as well make it so people can actually see.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, timber said:

Terrible lighting. Gina has a glowing lava lamp, candles, and some weird spotlight in the corner of her room. They all combine to make camera 10 a blurry, badly lit mess. Just keep the lights on or turn them off. The nightvision works fine. Low-level mood lighting is the worst for the cameras. If you're going to do these sorts of shows for the cameras (and I kind of wish they wouldn't), might as well make it so people can actually see.

❤️ Ariana...but I'm not a fan of these synchronised bating shows. So I'd be a hypocrite to say I enjoyed that. She's starting to do more of these shows, which is very disappointing...😞

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Seeing Gina in tears it is so different from this happy , smiley and full of energy and fun girl , I wish and hope it is just an one evening only thing and doesn’t last for more time 😔

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

I don't consider it a show....I just find the whole side by side masturbation awkward...It's funny how girls get away with this but when I suggested the idea to a friend of mine, he's been ducking my calls ever since

I don’t think that we can characterize this anything else than a show , but everyone has their own opinion 😌

4 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Gina just made a voice mail be the sounds of it, she was quite emotional while making it. She looks sad. 

Things will pick up Gina. 🙂

Let’s hope it is emotional for any reason except health and no Covid issues are involved .