B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (November)

14 hours ago, Alladino said:

RLC should give Gina her own apartment and finally start to set up new couple apartments. Ideally, RLC can also find some real friends and have an apartment like Kristy & the angels.

I agree. 🤞🏻

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

Honestly, I don't believe that GOV is a successful model. It is simply the largest block of apartments that remained after the disappearance of the Russian apartments. I rather think that these cheap shows are the only thing RLC is still able to do. It seems to me that RLC is still in a state of shock. They continued what was left over after the fiasco without really moving forward again. The loss of all the russian apartments has limited them a lot.

Maybe you still have some recordings from the good old days. Look at how varied RLC was back then. There were a lot of really good couple apartments, but also apartments like Kristy and the angels that were really fun. The apartments had real life with real visitors, real friendships and real relationships. From the little that is left over now, maybe there are 2 or 3 apartments that you can call realistic and really make sense. 

I agree with you with the opinion of the Russian apartments , but since time is always moving forward and we can’t anymore compare the past with the present and future , the question should be why they didn’t create the same model at countries that they currently have apartments ( ( Italy , Czech Republic , Spain ) . If we could answer this question , maybe we can understand a bit the admins behind the project and what their future plans are . And will also remain another big question , why continue with Russian speaking people when RLC , as it has been said , it is now a business based in the USA ? Why for example not creating apartments also in the USA  or Latin America ? 

I have lots of content stored , but honestly , I can’t remain with the mind of thinking the past . I think we should move our minds forward and concentrate on the current tenants , for sure it could be better but we could also get content like VH , so , I am many times happy with what is provided from RLC . 

1 hour ago, omedo said:

Gina is 3 years older than Holly...

But they are kind of similar in spirit. Both are humorous and spontaneous all through. In my opinion Holly fits in much better with Gina than she does with Megan, who doesn't have an atom of spontanity in her. I had much more fun watching Gina and Holly last night, and I heard much more laugher last night, than I have for a long time on RLC.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I agree with you with the opinion of the Russian apartments , but since time is always moving forward and we can’t anymore compare the past with the present and future , the question should be why they didn’t create the same model at countries that they currently have apartments ( ( Italy , Czech Republic , Spain ) . If we could answer this question , maybe we can understand a bit the admins behind the project and what their future plans are . And will also remain another big question , why continue with Russian speaking people when RLC , as it has been said , it is now a business based in the USA ? Why for example not creating apartments also in the USA  or Latin America ? 

I have lots of content stored , but honestly , I can’t remain with the mind of thinking the past . I think we should move our minds forward and concentrate on the current tenants , for sure it could be better but we could also get content like VH , so , I am many times happy with what is provided from RLC . 

A large part of RLC is no longer real content. RLC becomes more and more of a facade. A lifeless place with lethargic shows that are repeated endlessly. The comparison with the past shows this very well and is the best way to see how deep RLC has fallen. If one wants to speak of changes, this changes clearly go in the wrong direction. 

I don't think there really is a plan for the future. The possibilities seem endless, and yet RLC doesn't care. There are some really sypatic and good-looking girls in the current cast. Torturing them with these cheap shows is a mistake that I think is very very stupid. 

Anyway, I have stopped my payment a bit longer now. Let's see if 2021 will be a better year for RLC. 

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

A large part of RLC is no longer real content. RLC becomes more and more of a facade. A lifeless place with lethargic shows that are repeated endlessly. The comparison with the past shows this very well and is the best way to see how deep RLC has fallen. If one wants to speak of changes, this changes clearly go in the wrong direction. 

I don't think there really is a plan for the future. The possibilities seem endless, and yet RLC doesn't care. There are some really sypatic and good-looking girls in the current cast. Torturing them with these cheap shows is a mistake that I think is very very stupid. 

Anyway, I have stopped my payment a bit longer now. Let's see if 2021 will be a better year for RLC. 

No one is forcing you to watch and as you admit , you have stop the subscription , but since you are trying to keep up to date with tenants and what’s happening , this tells me that you will always be interested in this project . 

To be honest , if nothing has changed in the last nearly 16 months , I don’t know how they will in the next period . It will also take much time for all business to recover due to the virus , so , let’s see . Not everything is bad  , lots could be better , for us that we still like some of the content we remain loyal , for those who lose their patience and faith to RLC , here it is then , like you , stop subscribing 😊