B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (November)

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

These girls can surprise us any moment .. no one knows what’s going on in their heads 😏

Oh, there is also a pseudo lesbian event here. Slowly it gets crowded at prime time.

Well, that's how they earn their money. I think that's what's going through your head right now.

14 hours ago, ddhm said:

It might be as you describe .. but what about if RLC believes that this is what attracts most viewership ? What if RLC have ways to know that this is what the viewers get excited to watch ? As we said , it isn’t what you , me or each one as an individual wants to see .. they need as a business to look the bigger picture and maybe according to their viewership numbers , the GOV concept which comes alongside the shows , it is what the majority likes to watch . 

RLC follow CC, so they know what's posted here...

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Oh, there is also a pseudo lesbian event here. Slowly it gets crowded at prime time.

Well, that's how they earn their money. I think that's what's going through your head right now.

I can’t say that this is a lesbian show .. it is two women who masturbate  next to the other