Angela & Valera Videos

Guest lulek

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, stop posting worthless poop. 70 MB for 2 min of nothing. Mediafire upload:

(The video links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

there is plenty of facilities have loaded me up from booky the videos down,

and now have the Trojans on my chest. So caution

Hahahahahahahaha, Friedel stop posting with all your alternative accounts. If you have schizophrenia, go seek help.

think calmly who I am, friedel I'm not one hundred percent. But you're a little greasy asshole what can not even count to three. You're the only one here people from the board scared, statements with your. Friedel, yell, and now banana but the single was the clear here, given what you have uploaded. Be first healthy and grow a little, and not play you always pisser because you abbekommst no woman then we can talk times.

I'm not sure what is more pathetic - your insults or your English. I will be reuploading all your ul.to videos to mediafire from now on  :-* so if any member is reading this, please wait and don't download from ul.to because I will have it up on mediafire.

I'm going tomorrow to insert a new ähra and delete my entire datein

and only as iso datein upload something larger than 500mb will fail

I'm going tomorrow to insert a new ähra and delete my entire datein

and only as iso datein upload something larger than 500mb will fail

Good luck with that if you think that will stop me from using mediafire. Ever heard of the file splitting?

Anyway, uploading his video he posted today. It is an old video from 8.2. so don't bother downloading. I'll  share it soon though.

On mediafire: (The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

But I repeat it is an old video so don't download it if you already have it!

Angela

(ul.to Link Removed).

banane posted ul.to links to "new bathroom" videos.  Booky posted Mediafire links to two bathroom videos, but they were recorded on 10.02.2014...more than a week ago.

Err, 10.02.2014 is yesterday, not more than a week ago ;-)

Ooops!

Thank you!

Now I'm not confused anymore.

::)

but thanks for the 20 cent you've got me

Twenty cents for ONE download!!??

Jesus Christ!!  Now I KNOW you are in this for the money!

If a hundred people download one video, you get $20.  It is quite conceivable that you could get 200-500 downloads.

Holy shit!!  And that's just from one video!!

I take back all the nice things I've said about you, you goddamned leach!!