Angela & Valera Videos

Guest lulek

LOL at banning me because of negative karma theory. In case you haven't noticed all of you whiners have negative karma as well. On the other side I also have some positive karma and likes which means there are also people who enjoy my work while you only have negative karma. Who should be banned now? Ofcourse, you may establish a new syndicate where you will start boosting up each other's karma but as I have already mentioned "karma" is for kids who don't have anything better to do than bother with it. Now please shut up about me, hosts and everything irrelevant already. This is Angela and Valera video thread. As far I see it is me who shared like 90 % of the contributions in this thread and all you do is bitch about this and that. Even if I used some other host, you would find something else to whine about. This is the last time I will bother answering with offtopic in this thread as well so until the next time.... see ya!

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL at banning me because of negative karma theory. In case you haven't noticed all of you whiners have negative karma as well. On the other side I also have some positive karma and likes which means there are also people who enjoy my work while you only have negative karma. Who should be banned now? Ofcourse, you may establish a new syndicate where you will start boosting up each other's karma but as I have already mentioned "karma" is for kids who don't have anything better to do than bother with it. Now please shut up about me, hosts and everything irrelevant already. This is Angela and Valera video thread. As far I see it is me who shared like 90 % of the contributions in this thread and all you do is bitch about this and that. Even if I used some other host, you would find something else to whine about. This is the last time I will bother answering with offtopic in this thread as well so until the next time.... see ya!

I kind of agree with you about the karma thing.  I see it as essentially useless.  Heck, in one thread that I never really took part in it turned into a positive status symbol to have and give a lot of negative karma.  I don't think that's something for anyone to worry about.

In respect to how much you share and whether that sharing is useful or not...well, that's a matter of perspective, I guess.  I'll just say that I'd rather have that other 10%...and I'd gladly dump your 90% in the trash...because I choose not to put up with that crappy ul.to.  But that's just my opinion, as you well know.

What I do find amusing is that you are taking this so personally.  I think if I were in your position, I'd tell people why I'm doing what I'm doing and just leave it at that.  I see no need to bad-mouth people just because they express their opinion.

You can praise yourself all you want, but those 90% still stay unopenable and unviewable. And exactly this is a video thread but we can't view any videos on it. So Basicly this thread is useless to half the people on camcaps.

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Thank you manelet! Good job!

superb! video I was expecting! he fucks her in front of the window with dozens

potential neighbors, slaps on the ass, he pulls his hair! angela is less shy!

parece que van a dar mucho juego esta pareja la follada de hoy en la ventana a sido espectacular suerte los vecinos de los pisos de enfrente , ahora hoy no se ha duchado que yo sepa parece que le gusta poco el agua , en la primera ducha se le adivinaba un chochito rosadito riquisimo , a mi personalmente es la mujer que mas me gusta fisicamente de RLF , angela si puedes leer estas guapisima sigue asi ,

Esta pareja me tiene desconcertadísimo...

Han pasado de ni quitarse la camisa por vergüenza a ser como Isabel y Marcelo en lo que al

sexo se refiere jajaja.

Al menos ahora parece que s sienten cómodos viviendo ahí con las camaras y eso es bueno por que

yo creía que iban a abandonar.