Angela & Valera Videos

Guest lulek

Hey Monkee Doo, keep it up.

I pay anywhere, but I have family must from time to sleep or work.

I'm glad if someone like you does the vids.

Thank you for your effort and work.

If I still practice with the technique, I can help you later.

But late more in a PM.

Friends a great weekend and much vids for us.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, I really don't know much about you and it will stay that way. But there is something I do know:

1. You are currently not a subscribed member.

2. The last time you have uploaded something it was ages ago.

Which currently makes you a freeloader. Shut the fuck up, freeloader.

Well, I really have no problem if you prefer to be ignorant and continue to stick your foot in your mouth.  Your choice, dude.  But when you have somewhere near a thousand posts on this forum, then you might have the gravitas to call someone a freeloader.

In any event, I don't demand...or even request...that people upload videos.  Heck, I hardly even watch stuff from the cams.  This new couple is of interest, though, and I did ask politely that you all who use ul.to find another service...and explained why.  Hey, if you want to keep using it, so be it, but as I said...I won't be downloading your stuff and I won't be a part of your revenue stream.

btw, how does that freeloader talk feel being stuffed up your ass?

Nope, I really don't know much about you and it will stay that way. But there is something I do know:

Well, I really have no problem if you prefer to be ignorant and continue to stick your foot in your mouth.  Your choice, dude.  But when you have somewhere near a thousand posts on this forum, then you might have the gravitas to call someone a freeloader.

In any event, I don't demand...or even request...that people upload videos.  Heck, I hardly even watch stuff from the cams.  This new couple is of interest, though, and I did ask politely that you all who use ul.to find another service...and explained why.  Hey, if you want to keep using it, so be it, but as I said...I won't be downloading your stuff and I won't be a part of your revenue stream.

If you will check, most of my posts are contributing, either a video or pictures, or at least a post in coherent English adding it to the point. So it's not about the quantity but quality even when I don't have 1000+ posts. I could spam around and reach it in 2 weeks otherwise, don't have any urge for that.

On ‎2014‎-‎02‎-‎07 at 4:26 PM, Kratos1990 said:

is it me or ul.to is down, I can't even load the page

True!

is it me or ul.to is down, I can't even load the page

(ul.to Links Removed).

Sorry for inconvenience, it should work now.

If you will check, most of my posts are contributing, either a video or pictures, or at least a post in coherent English adding it to the point. So it's not about the quantity but quality even when I don't have 1000+ posts. I could spam around and reach it in 2 weeks otherwise, don't have any urge for that.

LOL!!

Keep shoving your ignorant foot into your mouth.

Like you proudly admitted...you don't know anything about me, yet you think you compare to me somehow.

The fact is, I never screwed the forum members by using ul.to and gained money off them.

I do not know much, but I find that uploded thing is a real shit, and it is almost impossible to get a file, unless persist for hours, and still! so I also abandoned the idea of ​​the video angela fuck! anyway, apart from with MediaFire, I have great difficulty in downloading the videos posted on CC! can be with voyeurtube.cc it will get better?

This debate about UL just keeps rumbling on.

I am a paid up member of RLC & have said before that I am grateful to anyone who posts pics or videos on CC to give me the opportunity to catch up on what Ive missed..However, I can fully understand the frustration of those unwilling to pay to be able to use UL - especially as;

a) there are plenty of free file hosts out there

b) the free version of UL is impossible to download from & appears to be solely designed to force users to buy the pay version.

Hence, you can't help but have suspicions that those posting using UL have some vested interest in having people subscribe. 

Guest Squirrel

Just a couple of theories;

I have zero evidence or insight.  Merely guessing.

Dang! Amazing! You're a newbie and you already have the whole CamCaps thing figured out! You've got everything it takes to become a Hero Member in no time!  8)

Mod -- promote this guy! He's one of us!