Angela & Valera Videos

Guest lulek

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This debate about UL just keeps rumbling on.

I am a paid up member of RLC & have said before that I am grateful to anyone who posts pics or videos on CC to give me the opportunity to catch up on what Ive missed..However, I can fully understand the frustration of those unwilling to pay to be able to use UL - especially as;

a) there are plenty of free file hosts out there

b) the free version of UL is impossible to download from & appears to be solely designed to force users to buy the pay version.

Hence, you can't help but have suspicions that those posting using UL have some vested interest in having people subscribe.

Best way to get rid of ul is to download an app called Low Orbit Ion Cannon. Go to the ul site get the ip or just enter the url into the Low Orbit Ion Cannon send it 5,000,000,000 of random data packets and that site will be down and out for at least a day trying to clear their server.Then when they recover after about a day you Nuke 'em again.

This debate about UL just keeps rumbling on.

I am a paid up member of RLC & have said before that I am grateful to anyone who posts pics or videos on CC to give me the opportunity to catch up on what Ive missed..However, I can fully understand the frustration of those unwilling to pay to be able to use UL - especially as;

a) there are plenty of free file hosts out there

b) the free version of UL is impossible to download from & appears to be solely designed to force users to buy the pay version.

Hence, you can't help but have suspicions that those posting using UL have some vested interest in having people subscribe.

Best way to get rid of ul is to download an app called Low Orbit Ion Cannon. Go to the ul site get the ip or just enter the url into the Low Orbit Ion Cannon send it 5,000,000,000 of random data packets and that site will be down and out for at least a day trying to clear their server.Then when they recover after about a day you Nuke 'em again.

Forgot the most important part.  Hide behind a Proxy Server don't use your own IP.

I don't know why are you people whining about ul host. If you do not want to pay, just use the free version. It takes about one hour to download one video. If you do not want to pay and you want premium speed just get your lazy asses to work and find a site that generates free premium links. You can find them on google.

I don't know why are you people whining about ul host. If you do not want to pay, just use the free version. It takes about one hour to download one video. If you do not want to pay and you want premium speed just get your lazy asses to work and find a site that generates free premium links. You can find them on google.

It's not just about us not wanting to pay, it's about scum using us to make money.

Besides, downloading using the free option takes over an hour if you have very slow internet speeds.

You really are a wiseguy aren't you!

The guys who makes an effort to record, upload and all other work that's needed to provide us other with material can of course choose any filehost they like. If they get some profit from the host-site for putting the files there, well then they are certainly worthy of that.

I don't think it's really appropriate to complain about it, but of course we can suggest other sites...

It's not just about us not wanting to pay, it's about scum using us to make money.

Besides, downloading using the free option takes over an hour if you have very slow internet speeds.

You really are a wiseguy aren't you!

And how exactly is anyone using you to make money? You say it takes over an hour if you have very slow internet connection so in your mind the uploaders should also pay to upgrade your internet speed.

If you wouldn't be so ignorant you would find a solution to download a fast speed even without paying and you wouldn't have postpone your jerking off with one hour. But again I do not think I should expect much from a guy who just found out how the file sharing business works for years.

On ‎2014‎-‎02‎-‎07 at 3:29 PM, Monkee Doo said:

(ul.to Links Removed).

Said it already and will say it again: my videos = my choice of host. You don't like it? Shut the fuck up and record something yourself, then upload it to where ever you want to. Money that ul.to gives is not even enough to cover the subscription costs to RLC which you probably don't even have yourself or you wouldn't have the need to download our videos. As a freeloader all you can do is kiss my feet for bringing you something you wouldn't have without me. I put my time and effort into recording videos so I will use the host which suits me. Mediafire has shitty upload - it takes 1 hour to upload a video there while at ul.to I get it up in less than 1 minute. I ALWAYS post screenshots so you know what you will get from me and you can decide if you want to wait for the download or not. You are paying to admin of this forum with his paid subscription for attachments and watching his ads on forum every day but nobody ever says a word about that. Call me selfish? You are not any better then. Now get this video of Angela and Valera fucking or don't, I don't care, there is always people who apreciate the upload.

Keep up the good work, man! And just try to ignore the whining bitches.

Thanks for the link.

I don't know about anyone else, but I won't download anything from that service from here on out.

Furthermore, I think Admin should ban that service...and any members who use it.

Fuck people sucking money off of us for crappy service.

I was just thinking the same thing before reading this post.

I wonder how many negative Kharmas they have to have before Admin speaks to them or bans them.

Well I'm here from the very beginning of the forum when only 8 people used to post and the accounts weren't activated after being created. And the same from reallifecam.com  when you could use the scripts easily to see everything. 6 month watching everything before they fixed it.

I'm not a big poster or spammer but I've been here reading and watching pics (I don't usually download videos unless they are "special" like a fight or argue or a really good sex video everybody likes) but i know well how ul.to works and i understand people feeling frustrated.

Otherwise we can't do anything about it but not donwloading from those crap sites so they get the least benefits possible.

The real point is what you 2 guys have said in those post... The Admin.

As you can see with the changes in the forum, the Admin support this style of stupid "posters" instead of great posters who really wanted to contribute to the forum without waiting money benefits like you JoJo or NL.

This guy, "Monkee" have +200 negative karma, in other normal forums he should be banned.

But here the Admin support those "posters" and he even changed his nickname when he was close to get 100 negative karma fom "Alma???" to Monkee.

What would you expect from a guy who make Moderator a girl who only post in the +40 year PPL thread just for... be a girl (facepalm) when people like JoJo or others did a great hard work for the forum in the past.

The old forum with old real posters was way better than this new era forum and posters, at least there's some good new users who really wants to contribute to the forum and don't expect to make money.

Thanks for the link.

I don't know about anyone else, but I won't download anything from that service from here on out.

Furthermore, I think Admin should ban that service...and any members who use it.

Fuck people sucking money off of us for crappy service.

I was just thinking the same thing before reading this post.

I wonder how many negative Kharmas they have to have before Admin speaks to them or bans them.

Well I'm here from the very beginning of the forum when only 8 people used to post and the accounts weren't activated after being created. And the same from reallifecam.com  when you could use the scripts easily to see everything. 6 month watching everything before they fixed it.

I'm not a big poster or spammer but I've been here reading and watching pics (I don't usually download videos unless they are "special" like a fight or argue or a really good sex video everybody likes) but i know well how ul.to works and i understand people feeling frustrated.

Otherwise we can't do anything about it but not donwloading from those crap sites so they get the least benefits possible.

The real point is what you 2 guys have said in those post... The Admin.

As you can see with the changes in the forum, the Admin support this style of stupid "posters" instead of great posters who really wanted to contribute to the forum without waiting money benefits like you JoJo or NL.

This guy, "Monkee" have +200 negative karma, in other normal forums he should be banned.

But here the Admin support those "posters" and he even changed his nickname when he was close to get 100 negative karma fom "Alma???" to Monkee.

What would you expect from a guy who make Moderator a girl who only post in the +40 year PPL thread just for... be a girl (facepalm) when people like JoJo or others did a great hard work for the forum in the past.

The old forum with old real posters was way better than this new era forum and posters, at least there's some good new users who really wants to contribute to the forum and don't expect to make money.

Thank you for the kind words.

I won't presume to speak for Admin or explain his actions, but I will say that it is my sense that he wants a forum that is more or less wide open...without many rules.  Whether this is good or bad depends on personal preference.  But not having many rules does lend itself to more fluidity...things evolve quicker.  It also lends itself to self-policing. 

I have to tell you, though, that I don't really want Admin to step in and ban ul.to or Monkee.  Those statements I made were really just the result of my loss of control over my emotions and frustrations.  I apologize to Monkee and others who use that service here and now for saying that.

I will, however, stand behind my decision not to download from ul.to for the reasons I gave...I don't like to have to wait an hour between downloads and I don't like the idea of being a part of those poster's revenue stream.

As to whether this forum was better in the "old days" or not...I can't say.  It was different, that's a fact.  But I don't think this is a bad forum now.

Oh, and before you start suggesting that I become a Mod...don't.  I really have no desire for that kind of thing.  The fact is, I wouldn't be able to do that kind of job unless there WAS a solid set of rules that I could enforce.