US General Domestic Politics #11 Begin 11/10/20

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

You ought to listen sometime, you might actually learn something and not be so dumb. 

I'll pour quick-setting concrete in my ears before I ever fall for his bullshit.  
You're gullible and easy to manipulate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

I'll pour quick-setting concrete in my ears before I ever fall for his bullshit.  
You're gullible and easy to manipulate.

Not too easy. You haven't been able to manipulate me. I also think pouring quick-setting concrete in your ears is a great idea, go ahead and do it.:tongue:

In 2016 Trump received 64 million votes and won. In 2020 Trump received 74 million votes and lost. During the 2020 campaign Trump would draw 30 to 50 thousand people to his rallies. Biden hardly even campaigned and when he did hold a rally he was lucky to draw 20 people. But Biden drew 80 million votes in the election? I don't think so. 

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

In 2016 Trump received 64 million votes and won. In 2020 Trump received 74 million votes and lost. During the 2020 campaign Trump would draw 30 to 50 thousand people to his rallies. Biden hardly even campaigned and when he did hold a rally he was lucky to draw 20 people. Bur Biden drew 80 million votes in the election? I don't think so. 

In February, 2021, a man goes to the White House to see Donald Trump. He is told by the Marine on duty that Trump is no longer president and that he no longer resides there. Three days in a row the man returns to see Trump and each time the same Marine tells him Trump is no longer president.

On the fourth day, the Marine finally asks the man why he keeps coming back asking for Trump when he already knows the answer. The man replies, “I just love hearing you tell me Trump is no longer the president.”

The Marine snaps to attention, salutes and says, “See you tomorrow, sir!”

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

In 2016 Trump received 64 million votes and won. In 2020 Trump received 74 million votes and lost. During the 2020 campaign Trump would draw 30 to 50 thousand people to his rallies. Biden hardly even campaigned and when he did hold a rally he was lucky to draw 20 people. Bur Biden drew 80 million votes in the election? I don't think so. 

One thing you have to give Trump is that he certainly galvanised people to vote, unfortunately for him it was to ensure he didn't get a second term! Karma is a bitch!!

• Like 1