US General Domestic Politics #11 Begin 11/10/20

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If it's such a fake scandal why is the FBI investigating Hunter Biden right now?:tongue:

i'm sure if there were even a teensy weensy bit of truth barr would be charging him right now. but here is news about some of your heroes.  

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

On the eve of far right protests announced for the nation’s capitol this weekend, Newsweek is reporting that the Proud Boys street thugs are in the midst of an internal split. Infighting has broken out between two...

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i'm sure if there were even a teensy weensy bit of truth barr would be charging him right now. but here is news about some of your heroes.  

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

On the eve of far right protests announced for the nation’s capitol this weekend, Newsweek is reporting that the Proud Boys street thugs are in the midst of an internal split. Infighting has broken out between two...

Since when are thugs like you my heroes?  Is that what you think of all 72 million American citizens who voted for President Trump?:huh:

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Since when are thugs like you my heroes?  Is that what you think of all 72 million American citizens who voted for President Trump?:huh:

of course you love them. they are on standby for dear leader. hope you have fun with them at the rally.

tenor (30).gif

tenor (31).gif

tenor (32).gif

• Haha 1

On 11/11/2020 at 7:57 AM, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Republican One-Party Dominance in Red States Has Kept Them Mired in the Past, Made them Dependent, & Kept Them Uneducated and Unskilled The dominance of the Republican party in the South and the...

The REPUBLICAN PARTY  believes in following the constitution of the U.S. Not some liberal control all agenda as Biden does.