US General Domestic Politics #11 Begin 11/10/20

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I would be happy even if the interest rates went to 4 or 5%.  At the moment all one can collect for interest at the bank is 8 cents for every $10,000 they have in savings.  I don't think Biden is going to be as bad as some think. Only time will tell though.

And for Biden's whole term I don't want to hear one fucking complaint from you or any of the other Trump haters.

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

See my post above dipshit.  You simply refuse to hear truth.

Fuck your propaganda, you lying piece of shit. I saw video of what ANTIFA and BLM thugs did at the Trump rally.  They attacked Trump supporters as they were walking down the street heading to their hotels after the rally. I saw one cowardly BLM bastard hit a middle aged woman in the back of the head as she was walking down the street. SAVE YOUR FUCKING LYING PROPAGANDA FOR FOOLS WHO ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE IT.:angry:

26 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Fuck your propaganda, you lying piece of shit. I saw video of what ANTIFA and BLM thugs did at the Trump rally.  They attacked Trump supporters as they were walking down the street heading to their hotels after the rally. I saw one cowardly BLM bastard hit a middle aged woman in the back of the head as she was walking down the street. SAVE YOUR FUCKING LYING PROPAGANDA FOR FOOLS WHO ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE IT.:angry:

You're brainwashed dude.  You can reverse it with therapy and willpower.

• Like 2