US General Domestic Politics #11 Begin 11/10/20

On 11/15/2020 at 7:28 PM, Ridgerunner said:

If the Dominion software switched thousands of votes it could happen. At least a hand recount will remove most questions about the election.

Das ist falsch. Es ist auch falsch das nur Demokraten die Stimmen zählten und die Wahl fälschten. Demokratische und republikanische Anhänger oder Wähler sind sicher auch in den US paritätisch besetzt. Es gilt die 4-Augen-Kontrolle - in Deutschland und in USA hoffentlich auch. 😁 Die Hoffnung auf Handzählung ist für Trump nur dumm.

Republikaner und republikanische Wähler denken nur in 1 Dimension - "Waffen nicht verlieren" oder "Recht auf Abtreibung verhindern" und anderes - ob IHR Führer in der Summe ein politischer Versager ist, erkennen geistig sehr einfach denkende Republikaner nicht.

Bei der paritätischen "Auszählung" haben Republikaner-Auszähler ein Problem. Republikaner haben zwar wie alle Menschen 10 Finger - doch ob REPUBLIKANER auch bis 3 zählen können - da habe ich sehr große Zweifel. 😁😁

"Auszählung von Hand" sind ein neues Problem. Wie oft soll diese Procedure erfolgen   ?? Bidens Vorsprung ist so groß, das Nachzählungen nur dumm sind.

• Like 1

Was ist denn los ???? In diesem Idioten-Staat von USA gibt es nach 13 Tagen immer noch kein "amtliches vorläufiges Endergebnis" zur Präsidentenwahl nur Spekulationen von TV-Sendern. Wie unerträglich dumm ist die USA. Und das will eine DEMOKRATIE sein ???

Ein Grund zum totlachen. US-Bananenrepublik minus. Fuck this stupid country !!

• Like 1

All of a sudden they want us to automatically be United with the Democratic party🤔 Here is my little bitty small issue with the whole, let us all be a “United States” again, From Joe Biden.
For the last 4+ years, the Democrats have gone scorched earth. You have salted the fields and now you want to grow crops.
The problem is we have memories longer than a hamster.
We remember the women’s march the day after inauguration.
We remember the 4 years of attacks and impeachments
We remember “not our president” and the “Resistance…”
We remember Maxie Walters telling followers to harass us in restaurants.
We remember the Presidents spokesperson being kicked out a restaurant.
We remember hundreds of Trump supporters physically attacked.
We remember Trump supporters getting Doxed, and fired from jobs.
We remember riots, and looting
We remember “a comedian” holding up the President’s severed head
We remember a play in Central park paid with public funding, showing the killing of President Trump
We remember Robert de Niro yelling “F" Trump” at the Tony’s and getting a standing ovation.
We remember Nancy Pelosi tearing up the State of the Union Address.
We remember the total in the tank move on the mainstream media
We remember the non-stop and live fact checking on our President and his supporters.
We remember non-stop in your face lies and open cover-ups from the media.
We remember the President and his staff being spied on.
We remember five Senators shot on a ballfield.
We remember every so-called comedy show turn into nothing but Trump hate fest.
We remember 95% negative coverage in the news.
We remember the state governors asking and getting everything they ask for and then blaming Trump for their problems.
We remember a Trump top aid verbally assaulted in two DC restaurants.
We remember people banging on the Supreme Court doors.
We remember that we were called every name in the book for supporting President Trump.
We remember that Hollywood said they would leave after Trump was elected but they stayed.
This list is endless, but you get the idea.
My friends will be my friends, but a party that has been on the attack for 4 long years does not get a free pass with me.
Do you honestly believe we’re going to rollover and play “dead”, if the Dems do get in the White House?

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

January 20th they will.   :biggrin:

yep Stone it sure does, I remember the late 70's and President Jimmy no balls Carter.

20% interest rates, extremely high taxes, gas lines, higher unemployment than we have now after the Chinese virus, inflation rates averaged 14% and were as high as 18%, and on the world stage Carter being such a pussy completely fucked the middle east policies then created Iran Hostage Crisis.

Yippee Stone, yes I so look forward to Cum a lotta Harris and her puppet President Elect Joe Biden for the next four years. I can only hope they won't fuck things up as bad as President Carter did !!! I really hope after four years of these fuckups there is still a Taiwan and Philippines and Japan does not get invaded by China, " The New World Order " I also hope that South Korea doesn't get blown off the Korean peninsula by the Little off his Rocker Man. That dude is fucking crazy.

Yes sIr Stone, that is just what we need here in the greatest country in the world, a President who can't even spit out a complete sentence without a teleprompter, and the slut who slept her way to the top. Then you wonder why 10 million more people voted for President Trump this election cycle than voted for him in 2016. Half this country is scared to death of what is to come with these snow flakes running the show, and I am one of them !!!

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

yep Stone it sure does, I remember the late 70's and President Jimmy no balls Carter.

20% interest rates, extremely high taxes, gas lines, higher unemployment than we have now after the Chinese virus, inflation rates averaged 14% and were as high as 18%, and on the world stage the Iran Hostage Crisis.

Yippee Stone, yes I so look forward to Cum a lotta Harris and her puppet President Elect Joe Biden for the next four years. I can only hope they fuck things up as bad as president Carter did !!!

I would be happy even if the interest rates went to 4 or 5%.  At the moment all one can collect for interest at the bank is 8 cents for every $10,000 they have in savings.  I don't think Biden is going to be as bad as some think. Only time will tell though.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I would be happy even if the interest rates went to 4 or 5%.  At the moment all one can collect for interest at the bank is 8 cents for every $10,000 they have in savings.  I don't think Biden is going to be as bad as some think. Only time will tell though.

Last time biden was in the White House the American people were paying $5 a gallon for diesel 

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Last time biden was in the White House the American people were paying $5 a gallon for diesel 

Das ist viel zu wenig um die Erde zu retten. Die Umwelt-Verschmutzer-Nation Nummer 1 muss einen höheren Beitrag leisten.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:
All of a sudden they want us to automatically be United with the Democratic party🤔 Here is my little bitty small issue with the whole, let us all be a “United States” again, From Joe Biden.
For the last 4+ years, the Democrats have gone scorched earth. You have salted the fields and now you want to grow crops.
The problem is we have memories longer than a hamster.
We remember the women’s march the day after inauguration.
We remember the 4 years of attacks and impeachments
We remember “not our president” and the “Resistance…”
We remember Maxie Walters telling followers to harass us in restaurants.
We remember the Presidents spokesperson being kicked out a restaurant.
We remember hundreds of Trump supporters physically attacked.
We remember Trump supporters getting Doxed, and fired from jobs.
We remember riots, and looting
We remember “a comedian” holding up the President’s severed head
We remember a play in Central park paid with public funding, showing the killing of President Trump
We remember Robert de Niro yelling “F" Trump” at the Tony’s and getting a standing ovation.
We remember Nancy Pelosi tearing up the State of the Union Address.
We remember the total in the tank move on the mainstream media
We remember the non-stop and live fact checking on our President and his supporters.
We remember non-stop in your face lies and open cover-ups from the media.
We remember the President and his staff being spied on.
We remember five Senators shot on a ballfield.
We remember every so-called comedy show turn into nothing but Trump hate fest.
We remember 95% negative coverage in the news.
We remember the state governors asking and getting everything they ask for and then blaming Trump for their problems.
We remember a Trump top aid verbally assaulted in two DC restaurants.
We remember people banging on the Supreme Court doors.
We remember that we were called every name in the book for supporting President Trump.
We remember that Hollywood said they would leave after Trump was elected but they stayed.
This list is endless, but you get the idea.
My friends will be my friends, but a party that has been on the attack for 4 long years does not get a free pass with me.
Do you honestly believe we’re going to rollover and play “dead”, if the Dems do get in the White House?

tenor (1).gif

tenor.gif

tenor (4).gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

20% interest rates, extremely high taxes, gas lines, higher unemployment than we have now after the Chinese virus, inflation rates averaged 14% and were as high as 18%, and on the world stage Carter being such a pussy completely fucked the middle east policies then created Iran Hostage Crisis.

Yippee Stone, yes I so look forward to Cum a lotta Harris and her puppet President Elect Joe Biden for the next four years. I can only hope they won't fuck things up as bad as President Carter did !!! I really hope after four years of these fuckups there is still a Taiwan and Philippines and Japan does not get invaded by China, " The New World Order " I also hope that South Korea doesn't get blown off the Korean peninsula by the Little off his Rocker Man. That dude is fucking crazy.

Yes sIr Stone, that is just what we need here in the greatest country in the world, a President who can't even spit out a complete sentence without a teleprompter, and the slut who slept her way to the top. Then you wonder why 10 million more people voted for President Trump this election cycle than voted for him in 2016. Half this country is scared to death of what is to come with these snow flakes running the show, and I am one of them !!!

tenor (25).gif

tenor (88).gif

tenor (89).gif

• Like 1