Rejolda (2020) Part #1

Hey gang, sorry for interrupting your discussion, but I'd like to throw in my two pence here.  While my girls Nina and Kira are on a week long relocation, I decided to branch out and see what's new in VH.  I discover "Rejolda" (weird name, but whatever), and I swear, if I didn't know any better, I would think that she is Masha's twin sister (of Masha and Lex fame) as they have the same body frame, same height, same facial features, but Rejoldo has one cup size larger than Masha, but otherwise they look identical to me.  I became intrigued.  I checked the timeline, and there was a hilarious moment when she was trying to change the mattress on the bed - this 4'4" & 89 lb girl spent 38 minutes wrestling this heavy-ass fucking king sized mattress OFF of the bed, INTO the living room, INTO the hallway, only to give up and wrestle it BACK into the living room, BACK into the bedroom, and BACK onto the bedframe, all the while huffing and puffing and cussing in Russian.  

This, to me, my friends, is quality entertainment!! 

I was seriously laughing my ass off watching her struggle with this mattress, but still felt guilty and bad for her because I was in the same situation a few times myself in the past, so I know what she was going through.  But it was still funny.  

She likes to talk to the cams.  Personally I like that.  I learned she "haz umm, boy frand, ann a gurl frand, her name, Alison, an we haz GREAT sex ann orgasms, ann also I haz GONdoms, cuz no baby needed here"  (always nice to hear)

I think some of you are equating that since she has a light umbrella you think she is a CB cam girl.  I think you are wrong in this case.  From what I saw this afternoon, it looked and sounded more like she was in a group college class that was learning English as a second language.  Seriously, she was fully dressed, she never took off any clothing, and she was really really practicing her English sentences.  And later in the evening, when she did turn on the magic purple pussy pounder, the light umbrella nor the cam was on her - it was all her, and she had one hell of an org.  Come on, give a girl a chance!  I for one have moved "Rejolda" into my faves list.  

You all may now resume your original broadcast  😁 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Hey gang, sorry for interrupting your discussion, but I'd like to throw in my two pence here.  While my girls Nina and Kira are on a week long relocation, I decided to branch out and see what's new in VH.  I discover "Rejolda" (weird name, but whatever), and I swear, if I didn't know any better, I would think that she is Masha's twin sister (of Masha and Lex fame) as they have the same body frame, same height, same facial features, but Rejoldo has one cup size larger than Masha, but otherwise they look identical to me.  I became intrigued.  I checked the timeline, and there was a hilarious moment when she was trying to change the mattress on the bed - this 4'4" & 89 lb girl spent 38 minutes wrestling this heavy-ass fucking king sized mattress OFF of the bed, INTO the living room, INTO the hallway, only to give up and wrestle it BACK into the living room, BACK into the bedroom, and BACK onto the bedframe, all the while huffing and puffing and cussing in Russian.  

I was seriously laughing my ass off watching her struggle with this mattress, but still felt guilty and bad for her because I was in the same situation a few times myself in the past, so I know what she was going through.  But it was still funny.  

She likes to talk to the cams.  Personally I like that.  I learned she "haz umm, boy frand, ann a gurl frand, her name, Alison, an we haz GREAT sex ann orgasms, ann also I haz GONdoms, cuz no baby needed here"  (always nice to hear)

I think some of you are equating that since she has a light umbrella you think she is a CB cam girl.  I think you are wrong in this case.  From what I saw this afternoon, it looked and sounded more like she was in a group college class that was learning English as a second language.  Seriously, she was fully dressed, she never took off any clothing, and she was really really practicing her English sentences.  And later in the evening, when she did turn on the magic purple pussy pounder, the light umbrella nor the cam was on her - it was all her, and she had one hell of an org.  Come on, give a girl a chance!  I for one have moved "Rejolda" into my faves list.  

You all may now resume your original broadcast  😁 

Thanks Sturm, that was a great comment, very fair and informative 👍  😉

45 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She prefers the floor to the bed - (she crawled back into bed after an hour or two on the floor)

Don't we all have our sleep quirks?  Sometimes I fall asleep on my couch for a few hours watching infomercials, then wake up and crawl into bed with Fred (my dog) for the next few hours.  Rejolda does NOT like the mattress that came with the apartment, which is why I think she was trying to get rid of it yesterday.  She needs to bring back that cute fun redheaded friend (Christine?) with the pierced nips to help her take that mattress out.  

Or she could wait until I'm done unloading Nina/Kira's crap in their new house and I can swing back through SPB and give her a hand with the mattress, and, well, anything else she needs a hand with.  😛 

• Like 1

There's just something about watching a hungry girl eat that makes me happy.  I don't know what it is or how to explain it.  Rejolda knows how to make and eat (and enjoy) a good healthy breakfast!  And at a decent SPB morning hour at that (0815?? Unheard of!)  

(All due respect to Kira)

I've said it once, I've said it a million times - NEVER let your girl get hungry.  Feed them, and they are yours for life.  😉 

eat1.JPG

eat2.JPG

eat3.JPG

eat4.JPG

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I agree.

One of the timelines where Rejolda talks to the cam is below - talking about her girlfriend, boyfriend, orgasms (but I prefer the Rejolda pronunciation). I feel this is more fun to watch when you know more about the participant.  

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch Bedroom camera in private voyeur show of Rejolda at Voyeur House TV