Rejolda (2020) Part #1

21 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

She is so beautiful with a very cute smile. I like her attitude and how she explains things to us on camera 😁, absolutely love her.

Certainly a one off that's for sure. No sign of any friends though yet?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Nooo not yet, my lack of subbing is much like your appearances on here pal, not often lol, where you been? ::)

Lol, I hear you amigo 👊🍻

Just been very busy my friend. Not had much time to spend online.

If you can only sub for a month, you need a lot of time (so you don't miss anything... or... I should say.... miss anything on the good cams/apartments). Not all are of the same quality.....

• Like 1

So she was lounging on the bed a few minutes ago, then gets up and beds down on the floor.  I would really love to know why she chooses the floor over the bed - the bed looks comfy!  Very bizarre.  Is she pretending she is camping?  LOL

Also, not as bizarre, but interesting that she chooses to use a diva cup.  First one I've seen in use on VH.  

floor.JPG

17 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Lol, I hear you amigo 👊🍻

Just been very busy my friend. Not had much time to spend online.

If you can only sub for a month, you need a lot of time (so you don't miss anything... or... I should say.... miss anything on the good cams/apartments). Not all are of the same quality.....

Good to hear from you anyway 👍

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

So she was lounging on the bed a few minutes ago, then gets up and beds down on the floor.  I would really love to know why she chooses the floor over the bed - the bed looks comfy!  Very bizarre.  Is she pretending she is camping?  LOL

Also, not as bizarre, but interesting that she chooses to use a diva cup.  First one I've seen in use on VH.  

floor.JPG

Macy in realm75 is sleeping on floor too. Very weird. 

I wonder if she spent some time in one of those "yoga houses" (that's what I call them, anyway. I don't know the actual term) that seem to have been popular over there the last 10 years or so. The ones I've seen seemed to be filled with young girls who, all they seem to do, is listen to their "Master", meditate, exercise, sleep on floor mats and cam.

Or maybe she has back problems, who knows.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

I would really love to know why she chooses the floor over the bed

All speculation here. Possibly she has chronic back problems and the bed's too soft. Maybe the floor is a tad bit cooler. Some people do run hot (core temp). It could be something she started doing as a child and just never grew out of.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

All speculation here. Possibly she has chronic back problems and the bed's too soft. Maybe the floor is a tad bit cooler. Some people do run hot (core temp). It could be something she started doing as a child and just never grew out of.

Those are some good points.

It made me think of what she'd said yesterday about masturbating with a pillow "since she was a child". I was like "When was that, like 3 weeks ago?" 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 2