Rejolda (2020) Part #1

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She is now repeating English vocabulary.

Seems to be focused on words having to do with flight and travel. Maybe she wants to become a flight attendant.

It was distracting to watch her practice with the view of the balloon vagina in the way, but I managed to fight through it  😉

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would offer her a place to spend her layover :biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AdamNight said:

It was distracting to watch her practice with the view of the balloon vigina in the way, but I managed to fight through it  😉

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would offer her a place to spend her layover :biggrin:

Hehe for sure you are not the only one. 😃👍

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AdamNight said:

Watching her do her workout was sexy. It would have better without the shirt covering her beautiful boobs, but i suppose we can't always have everything we want all the time 😄 

I think she's making sure we aren't too spoiled. ::)

She took it off later. She for sure is not shy and likes to show her naked body.

And she has a cute personality.

• Like 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

She took it off later. She for sure is not shy and likes to show her naked body.

And she has a cute personality.

Yes, she had it off for a while before the sports top went on. It was fun seeing her watch herself in the hall mirror.

And her cuteness made me look in, but her personality has me sticking around. She seems quite nice and fun and smart :smile:

46 minutes ago, AdamNight said:

It was distracting to watch her practice with the view of the balloon vagina in the way, but I managed to fight through it  😉

Well she said she want to go to States, so guess you are in advantage 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1