B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

On 11/27/2020 at 5:30 PM, coolcucumber said:

Not watching RLC right now but i believe you šŸ˜. Ariana might go down as one of the best when it comes to bate in RLC history. Well for me she is up there since i started watching RLC lol

I donā€™t think that it has ever been a more ā€œ natural ā€œ in all actions tenant as Ariana . Itā€™s like she lives in a house that feels her home and has absolutely no idea if sheā€™s recorded or whatever . And when this come to the viewer in this way , it is simply amazing to watch .Ā 

• Like 1

On 11/28/2020 at 3:17 AM, coolcucumber said:

Serafima probably knows the attention and views she gets just by going topless every day without having to do more. It's like on social media, a girl can post "Hello" and she will get 1000 likes just because she is showing a bit of cleavage in profile pic while if men post "Hello" he will get 2 likesĀ šŸ˜

Haha , excellent said šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

On 11/28/2020 at 3:14 AM, coolcucumber said:

The power of tits can make men do anything

I think if there was a poll what men would like more ā€œ nice tits ā€œ or ā€œ nice ass ā€œ , ( obviously both is the ideal ) , the ā€œ tits ā€œ answer would win .. but this will always be a big debate I guess .

12 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thank goodness cuz her big ole fake tittiesĀ might nock somebody out!

Fake titties ?? Come on Harley , even you know that this isnā€™t truth that you say .Ā 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I really think that he believes that they're fake. Even you should be capable of seeing the difference,Harley.:sad:

He isnā€™t a subscriber , so he canā€™t see . If he was told so , then thereā€™s another one ( or others ) who believe so . If he saw a video or a photo by himself , what can I say if he believes that they are fake ?Ā 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I really think that he believes that they're fake. Even you should be capable of seeing the difference,Harley.:sad:

They are fake Rosey, take my word for it dude.Ā  I watched the video where she was telling the girls how she had them done.Ā  I really don't care if anyone believes me or not, I know for a fact they are fake.

Il y a 13 heures, Sexytreach a ditĀ :

She has bated...You probably missed it because you don't like watching her like you said

Nope she has not, and you don't even need to waste much time to find out.

Just scroll time bar to the right each time & you would see her getting 'bored' of her antics near the end and decided it is time to stop putting the audience to sleep. It is the same each time, pretending to touch herself while perhaps reading Moscow Times on her phone. She has yet to provide a real, authentic sexual content on camera and you fanboys just can't accept it like Trump can't accept his loss.Ā 

If I am accusingĀ Ariana of the same antics, then it is clear I am making things up because Replay would prove me wrong. For Serafima, it is clear as fuck.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They are fake Rosey, take my word for it dude.Ā  I watched the video where she was telling the girls how she had them done.Ā  I really don't care if anyone believes me or not, I know for a fact they are fake.

I apologize to interfere again , letā€™s make it easy for the maths , 10 people here for example , we believe 9 of us that Serafimaā€™s tits are real and you are the one opposing this opinion . You say that you watched a video , was she speaking English to understand Ā ( since she was speaking to the girls , it must have been Russian , except if you understand the Russian language ) ?Ā 
Ā 

There isnā€™t any problem for people to believe you or not , but our eyes and what our experience with women indicates , it is that Serafimaā€™s titties are pure natural . The problem is that you base your opinion on not your own personal viewing but according to you listening to her speaking to a language you donā€™t understand .

Ā 

You have told me in the past not to continue postingĀ after postingĀ with you when weĀ disagree and I will do also , as per your request , I just couldnā€™t help not interfering on something and someoneĀ that it is of the most genuine/realĀ Ā things currently at RLC .Ā 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I apologize to interfere again , letā€™s make it easy for the maths , 10 people here for example , we believe 9 of us that Serafimaā€™s tits are real and you are the one opposing this opinion . You say that you watched a video , was she speaking English to understand Ā ( since she was speaking to the girls , it must have been Russian , except if you understand the Russian language ) ?Ā 
Ā 

There isnā€™t any problem for people to believe you or not , but our eyes and what our experience with women indicates , it is that Serafimaā€™s titties are pure natural . The problem is that you base your opinion on not your own personal viewing but according to you listening to her speaking to a language you donā€™t understand .

Ā 

You have told me in the past not to continue postingĀ after postingĀ with you when weĀ disagree and I will do also , as per your request , I just couldnā€™t help not interfering on something and someoneĀ that it is of the most genuine/realĀ Ā things currently at RLC .Ā 

LOL believe what you want to believe, I know the truth!Ā  Now stop following me around!!