B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

Serafima probably knows the attention and views she gets just by going topless every day without having to do more. It's like on social media, a girl can post "Hello" and she will get 1000 likes just because she is showing a bit of cleavage in profile pic while if men post "Hello" he will get 2 likes 😁

• Like 1

4 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

I mean i do like her bonkers and appearance wise she is more than ok. It's just she never takes the next step and that's keeping me impatient 🤣

And probably that's why she gets more views coz people be like "Maybe just maybe tonight's the night she takes further steps". 

Just now, coolcucumber said:

And probably that's why she gets more views coz people be like "Maybe just maybe tonight's the night she takes further steps". 

Obviously not going to happen. She basically just does enough to get by.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Really? She's just a big teaser. I gave up watching her when she pretended to bate in the tub the first time. And I think her tits are just too big and saggy.

C'mon my friend! Do you think that these subscribers who pay their hard earned money are going to allow you or I to tell them whom to watch?

4 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

C'mon my friend! Do you think that these subscribers who pay their hard earned money are going to allow you or I to tell them whom to watch?

I think what he meant was he can't believe people watch her despite doing nothing and not what people should watch or shouldn't. 😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

I think what he meant was he can't believe people watch her despite doing nothing and not what people should watch or shouldn't. 😁

I know what he meant but that still implies judgement. That is why I try to begin a statement with "I like".  I'm not always successful but I try...

• Like 1