B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (November)

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Amalia enjoys both of their company I think , good relation makes possible shows like this .. 

if you was here .on AM.ILA'S ..first shay you would see . that she is not into .the  MONICA /AMIRA SHOWS..IF SHE WAS DONT YOU THING SHE WOULD .DO MORE SHOWS WITH THEM.. but the only time she does . is when MONICA / AMIRA . know they need AMAILA to make it look good

10 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

if you was here .on AM.ILA'S ..first shay you would see . that she is not into .the  MONICA /AMIRA SHOWS..IF SHE WAS DONT YOU THING SHE WOULD .DO MORE SHOWS WITH THEM.. but the only time she does . is when MONICA / AMIRA . know they need AMAILA to make it look good

We don’t agree , it is fine , different opinions 😊

9 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

Amalia, monica and Amira have a good dynamic between them at this time and I for one am enjoying it. All three have banging bodies and there is a good atmosphere between them. They can't do much else at the moment. 🙂 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Amalia, monica and Amira have a good dynamic between them at this time and I for one am enjoying it. All three have banging bodies and there is a good atmosphere between them. They can't do much else at the moment. 🙂 

and as I said .when it comes to .MONICA / AMIRA they hide.. just look when the show was over..the light was turned off 

7 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and as I said .when it comes to .MONICA / AMIRA they hide.. just look when the show was over..the light was turned off 

Maybe they were ready to go asleep? Tired? They do have to keep us blokes entertained a long time. 😉