B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

46 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

I think she's out for the night.  I would have loves to see her and Holly go at it, but I think her "condition" has helped to knock her out for the night.

Next time 😎

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Tal vez Holly se vio afectada hoy al verla con Alberto y no quiere crear ningún problema ... tal vez una forma de proteger a Martina ... solo un pensamiento 😌 😌

What I saw is that the first kiss was from Holly to Martina and then there was no rejection, but maybe I didn't see the whole sequence...🤷‍♂️

45 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

I'll go on record that I'm absolutely in love with Martina.  She's damn near perfect.  Gorgeous face, fantastic body, and acts naturally.  If I were Alberto, I would do whatever it took to keep her happy and with me.  It sucks she smokes, but I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.  Nobody is perfect.  Holly is also gorgeous with a killer body, but acts slutty like the rest of them.  Martina has only acted a bit like that at B4.  I just don't want her to turn into one of the rest of them.  Just my humble opinion.

They are  employees of a voyeur site , they will do many times things that under normal circumstances can be characterized slutty .. but , they are many times act with the “needs“ they have as young people .. and they get paid for that 😊 They are all aware of what they are doing and few times will go off limits .. the good for us is what happens for our eyes and comes in a way naturally and not staged .. but most of the times it is a show and we have to accept .. otherwise , we don’t watch 😊  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Nous ne connaissons toujours pas la raison du retrait de Carla et Yanai mais s'il s'agit d'un manque de trésorerie de RLC cela pourrait arriver à n'importe quel couple encore présent.

Et comme le support de RLC laisse sous-entendre qu'un retour de Carla et Yanais ne serait pas impossible je ne serais pas surpris de les voir faire une apparition en tant qu'inviter dans B4.

We still don't know the reason for Carla and Yanai's withdrawal but if it is a lack of cash from RLC it could happen to any couple still present.

And since RLC's support hints that a return of Carla and Yanais wouldn't be impossible, I wouldn't be surprised to see them make an appearance as a guest in B4.

I do hope for this big surprise of return ( even cameo ) for both Carla and Yanai 

7 minutes ago, omedo said:

What I saw is that the first kiss was from Holly to Martina and then there was no rejection, but maybe I didn't see the whole sequence...🤷‍♂️

Martina and Holly kissed a lot and it didn't look at all like Martina wasn't into it.  I think she might go further in the future, because she's curious, but she's taking it slow.  Tonight, the alcohol just got the best of her.

43 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

not if he can have a go a piper now that would be a fair exchange lol its not like he could do the other dude when alex was with bonnie 

I don’t think i have seen Taylor so open to do staff when piper hasn’t been there .