B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

It looks to me as if Holly, Gina and Taylor are trying to get Martina interested, but she's just too tired.  Otherwise they'd be screwing around in Holly's room.

Problem is just Piper is sleeping in Holly's room. Martina should go sleep in the empty guest room.

48 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It is a cheap show. Imagine there would be a real party and not just this pseudo lesbian show bullshit. I don't know why you keep trying to make this pathetic theater sound good. It is just a bunch of really bad actors pretending that something is going to happen, even though in the end almost everything is just a facade. The whole thing is artificial and lifeless.

It would be much better to see some real life there. Just a real party with some real guests. Not all the time this imitation version of a swinger event, with a bunch of show girls just pretending.

BTW, are the guys still there, or did they have to leave the place so the girls can perform their bullshit show?

I don’t think that the party is fake , it is a real birthday party . Whatever happens it is just things that could happen in real life as well , it is just the cameras who give the idea of fake .. yes it is a show , but as I said , good for Friday night ? What would be for you ideal happening at a birthday party except of things we saw tonight ? Cakes , dance , food , booze , karaoke , it was all there . At the end , people end privately kissing and touching .it is just the cameras which makes it a real life show . 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Problem is just Piper is sleeping in Holly's room. Martina should go sleep in the empty guest room.

She might be on the couch all night if the girls leave her alone and don't drag her to a bedroom.